Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan's Father: March Return Next, Then Garcia or Brook Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thack View Post
    This is a perfect reply to the nonsense that box office posts , he seems unduly 'offended' when fans do not agree with his always over inflated opinions of the very average boxer his current crush seems to be with.
    Hardly anyone likes Khan on this site but I picked on you. Im not offended that easily plus youre harmless thack. Just come out clean as to why you hate Khan. Im here to help you come to terms with yourself.

Comment

• BrookKhan is a good fight between 2 top contenders...its no more than that though. Its not the "mega fight" that theyre trying to make it seem...especially since one faces mediocre opposition while the other even weaker opposition. Cmon no

I wudnt call the winner the best at 147, its a good matchup though, the winner solidifies themselves as a top contender....imagine if both fought higher caliber foes, it would make it the super fight that theyre pushing it to be...each's respective opposition level waters it down for me though

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
        Hardly anyone likes Khan on this site but I picked on you. Im not offended that easily plus youre harmless thack. Just come out clean as to why you hate Khan. Im here to help you come to terms with yourself.
        Box Office you are such a prat. Listen to you, how cringeable.
        Get back to talking about boxing at least that entertains me., back in your box you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Invictas View Post
          Since you keep saying lets be honest..... Then lets be honest the biggest Mugs on this thread are you and me. We just spent a few hours going back and forth discussing careers of guys, and its not like they even give a Jack as to what we think...Lol.

In the Words of the Legendary Bruce Lee.

"If you Love Life then do not waste time focusing on or discussing the goals of others. Instead focus on your own goals in life and use every precious minute in working towards achieving those goals."

Anyways take care Thack its been interesting. Only Time will tell how things pan out for both these guys... I still cant believe the amount time we've spent on this.

In the words of Lord Chesterfield..." Take care of your minutes for the hours will take care of themselves."
          Lol thats funny.

And the thing is ur BOTH right its just that u like one fighter and he likes the other guy lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Invictas View Post
            Since you keep saying lets be honest..... Then lets be honest the biggest Mugs on this thread are you and me. We just spent a few hours going back and forth discussing careers of guys, and its not like they even give a Jack as to what we think...Lol.

In the Words of the Legendary Bruce Lee.

"If you Love Life then do not waste time focusing on or discussing the goals of others. Instead focus on your own goals in life and use every precious minute in working towards achieving those goals."

Anyways take care Thack its been interesting. Only Time will tell how things pan out for both these guys... I still cant believe the amount time we've spent on this.

In the words of Lord Chesterfield..." Take care of your minutes for the hours will take care of themselves."
            Yeah I think we got a little carried away , I'm glad you put some perspective in there as I was thinking about booking a couple of days off work. cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              yet he is one of the wealthiest active boxers
              Firstly, enough of this Frank on Frank crime. Secondly, I didn't mean in terms of money, I meant in terms of match ups. It's for selfish reasons, being a boxing fan I want him in there with these names

Comment

Working...
              X