Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan's Father: March Return Next, Then Garcia or Brook Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey look Amir Khan is talking about fights without a fight signed again.

Just f#cking fight bro. Quit telling me who are gonna fight...in theory...one day in the future...allegedly...and allegedly means probably not.

Comment

Yeah he's right he made a 'mistake' in the first fight ...lol .I would be very surprised if they were to pick someone who could walk unaided to the ring for a talked about March 'contest'.These guys are a sign of the times and a waste of space.80-20 they don't fight Brook !!
      Last edited by thack; 01-31-2016, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        Yeah he's right he made a 'mistake' in the first fight ...lol .I would be very surprised if they were to pick some who could walk unaided to the ring for a talked about March 'contest'.These guys are a sign of the times and a waste of space.80-20 they don't fight Brook !!
        So what your saying is that it will probably be Jo Jo Dan, or Frankie Gavin..!

Comment

Kind of funny how you can spot apologists a mile away...

Brook handily defeats Porter... everyone and their mother wants Thurman to fight Porter.. Thurman the King Pin right now at 47' by default..

And now Brook's resume is horrible? That win alone is better than anything Khan has done... Algieri just beat Khan...

Khan is the cherry-picker who gets gifts now... Danny Garcia has been supplanted

Comment

Khan's biggest win was against a pre-Robert Garcia raw Maidana... the Maidana who fought Broner and Floyd would have killed Amir...

Amir beat an old Judah and Malignaggi who has no power...perfect opponent for King Glass Jaw...

Khan is what 5'10''? Cotto is what 5'8''? Cotto is ready for this cherry-picking, gift-receiving POS...

Fact: Floyd treats women better than Khan, his family and his people do..

Comment

Originally posted by Invictas View Post
              So what your saying is that it will probably be Jo Jo Dan, or Frankie Gavin..!
              That would only be acceptable if he got stabbed or is forced into stupid mandatories and as much as I dislike Khan's lies I most certainly wouldn't want to see the former.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                Kind of funny how you can spot apologists a mile away...

Brook handily defeats Porter... everyone and their mother wants Thurman to fight Porter.. Thurman the King Pin right now at 47' by default..

And now Brook's resume is horrible? That win alone is better than anything Khan has done... Algieri just beat Khan...

Khan is the cherry-picker who gets gifts now... Danny Garcia has been supplanted
                I agree Brook has the most Killer resume in the Welterweight I wonder why all these morons cant recognise, that...! The Likes of Jo Jo Dan, Frankie Gavin, and Kevin Bizier are like murderers row. No other welterweight has shown the willingness to step in the ring with these calibre of opponents.

Comment

That would only be acceptable if he got stabbed or is forced into stupid mandatories and as much as I dislike Khan's lies I most certainly wouldn't want to see the former.
                  I agree Kell Brook should spend the remainder of his career fighting the likes of Jo Jo dan, he has earned that right. Anybody who objects is a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Invictas View Post
                    I agree Kell Brook should spend the remainder of his career fighting the likes of Jo Jo dan, he has earned that right. Anybody who objects is a moron.
                    You like Khan make no sense , very slowly read through your posts and try to be honest with yourself......don't be a moron forever !

Comment

You like Khan make no sense , very slowly read through your posts and try to be honest with yourself......don't be a moron forever !
                      What does not make sense...?

Comment

Working...
                      X