Collapse
No announcement yet.

IBF orders Golovkin vs Wade, sides apparently negotiating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as this fight isn't shown on hbo I have no problem he can fight in Monaco or Morocco. I do have a problem if hbo pays and waste money for this mismatch

Comment

If GGG was always going to be in a meh fight next I'd rather seen him fight N'dam just to see if N'dam can finally be KO'd. He goes down a lot, but gets back up all the time and seems to win the rounds he doesn't get knocked down in.

Better than no names.

Comment

The MW has nothing to showcase besides Golovkin vs Canelo...and that may never happen. Other than that I can't get excited about any other GGG or MW fights. I really like GGG bit I've had enough of seeing these type of pathetic match-ups. I'm not blaming GGG or his camp...the fact is the division sucks aside from Golovkin & Canelo .

Comment

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/p...e-dominic-wade

Now whether this is a special situation because Wade is the mandatory challenger for Golovkin, who is under contract to HBO, or whether Nelson will seek to start fresh with Haymon remains to be seen, but all indications are that HBO would allow Wade to fight Golovkin on the network should Loeffler and Brown make a deal.

One would have to assume that Loeffler would not have begun discussions with Brown for the fight without HBO having already approved Wade as an opponent.

HBO did not want to get into it other than to say “we support GGG.” Loeffler said he is working on Golovkin’s next fight but declined to discuss the potential opponent
          Saw this from Dan Rafael.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Now maybe people should stop blaming Haymon and place the blame where it belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              so if K2 is on board, and HBO is on board, if the fight doesnt get made exactly who will you blame? Trump? Global Warming? Fox News?

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                so if K2 is on board, and HBO is on board, if the fight doesnt get made exactly who will you blame? Trump? Global Warming? Fox News?
                Who cares who's to blame, not wants to see this crap anyways. They'd be doing us a favor.

Comment

who wouldve guessed....he would have fought a no name after facing his first regning title holder....he will be fighting no names until he gets Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                    Who cares who's to blame, not wants to see this crap anyways. They'd be doing us a favor.
                    your tv only has 1 channel?

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      who wouldve guessed....he would have fought a no name after facing his first regning title holder....he will be fighting no names until he gets Canelo
                      he has to fight his mando or get stripped dummy

Comment

Working...
                      X