Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IBF orders Golovkin vs Wade, sides apparently negotiating

Worse possible opponent... he's ass.

Yea yea mando... but Wade is horrendous shit

Prefer Korobov off a year layoff and tune up fight to Wade.

I forgot since he technically won, the IBF moved him up in rankings
    Last edited by Hougigo; 02-02-2016, 04:54 PM.

Another barnburner for one of the world's best. I just don't know anymore.

Comment

So basically they won't reach an agreement to face Wade (Haymon) so they move one spot more down the list to N'Dam which is a more makeable fight?

Comment

Anyone think HBO will allow a Haymon fighter on? If not, how does a deal get made?

Comment

but haymon doe

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
            So basically they won't reach an agreement to face Wade (Haymon) so they move one spot more down the list to N'Dam which is a more makeable fight?
            Probably. I don't see the Wade fight happening.

Crappy situation K2 are in. They went from Canelo to Andy Lee to Saunders to Johnson and now this crap with Wade or even Korobov (both are pretty bad). The only way they can get around the IBF mando is to either unify, which is out the window, or pay step aside money. Problem is it's not looking like there is anything worth stepping aside for.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post

Worse possible opponent... he's ass.

Prefer Korobov off a year layoff and tune up fight to Wade.

I forgot since he technically won, the IBF moved him up in rankings
              Wade sucks clearly, but that's beside the point - it's a potential purse bid situation with K2/HBO & Haymon. If Haymon wins does HBO allow Golovkin to fight on Showtime or does he get stripped. It could also open the doors to Golovkin fighting Jacobs, Quillin, Lara, Charlo's, and J-Rock.

I hate the fight, but I like the question being addressed. Should get more interested with the WBA announcement tomorrow on Jacobs/Golovkin. I'm pretty sure Nelson won't let GGG get stripped of all his titles.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                If they don't reach an agreement it goes to purse bid, unless Wade pulls out or GGG vacates

Comment

Thought Sam Soliman beat Wade

GGG knocks Wade out within 6 Rounds, Wade is not ready for GGG

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X