Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Claims IBF Conspiracy To Keep Title in United States

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
    Zero Conspiracy , The IBF call for Glazkov vs Klitschko , Glazkov got his step aside money from Klischko , Fury job was to fight him next
    Klitscko > brittle Glazkov.

Who gives a fk what those silly ****s said, do you really think that Glazkov is the best heavyweight on the planet?

Come on man.

OBVIOUSLY the long-standing champ Klitschko, deserves his rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

You Sir, are a legend.

thank you very much

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        He may try, but Martin seems to at least have boxing fundamentals figured out, even if he is fairly slow.

---------------------------------------------------

As for the IBF question, it seems fairly blatant to me IBF at least has SOME ulterior motive for stripping Fury in 2 freaking weeks, then allowing Martin a freaking year to defend. Would be interesting if someone could really get to the bottom of it.

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        I suspect that somehow Duva and Haymon 'teamed up' in this one... We'll find out soon if I was right.
        I wouldn't doubt it one bit.

Comment

TPTB are behind it - they don't want Tyson to hold all the belts.

Hold all the belts then its 'All Eyes On Me'

Look who's benefitting Mr Eddie 'Mason' Hearn of MatchRoom & Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            As for the IBF question, it seems fairly blatant to me IBF at least has SOME ulterior motive for stripping Fury in 2 freaking weeks, then allowing Martin a freaking year to defend. Would be interesting if someone could really get to the bottom of it.
            I'd be happy to get to the bottom of it. I've explained it many times already, but maybe you haven't seen my previous posts.

The IBF mandatory was OVERDUE before Fury ever fought for the title. Because Fury was the WBO mandatory and the WBO was up next in the unified mandatory rotation, the IBF allowed the WBO mandatory to take precedence over the IBF mandatory on the condition that the champion and challenger both agreed that the winner of their fight would fight the IBF mandatory next.

Despite making that promise, Fury sold a rematch clause to Klitschko even though he knew it meant automatically being stripped of the IBF title. Fury's team must not have been very confident about their chances or perhaps they were being overly cautious, either way, Fury lied to the IBF and then hid the rematch clause from them.

With the mandatory being overdue before Fury even fought for the title, the IBF had no choice but to strip him for making a voluntary defense against Klitschko instead of facing his mandatory like he promised.

Charles Martin stepped in, faced the mandatory and won. Therefore, the next mandatory was due one year after that fight. Standard procedure. IBF heavyweight mandatory is due once a year. Had Fury beaten Glazkov, he would have been given a year until the next mandatory just like Martin was given.

All very simple. All very honest and clear. You may not like the result, but there was no chicanery involved. The IBF acted with the utmost integrity.

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
              I'd be happy to get to the bottom of it. I've explained it many times already, but maybe you haven't seen my previous posts.

The IBF mandatory was OVERDUE before Fury ever fought for the title. Because Fury was the WBO mandatory and the WBO was up next in the unified mandatory rotation, the IBF allowed the WBO mandatory to take precedence over the IBF mandatory on the condition that the champion and challenger both agreed that the winner of their fight would fight the IBF mandatory next.

Despite making that promise, Fury sold a rematch clause to Klitschko even though he knew it meant automatically being stripped of the IBF title. Fury's team must not have been very confident about their chances or perhaps they were being overly cautious, either way, Fury lied to the IBF and then hid the rematch clause from them.

With the mandatory being overdue before Fury even fought for the title, the IBF had no choice but to strip him for making a voluntary defense against Klitschko instead of facing his mandatory like he promised.

Charles Martin stepped in, faced the mandatory and won. Therefore, the next mandatory was due one year after that fight. Standard procedure. IBF heavyweight mandatory is due once a year. Had Fury beaten Glazkov, he would have been given a year until the next mandatory just like Martin was given.

All very simple. All very honest and clear. You may not like the result, but there was no chicanery involved. The IBF acted with the utmost integrity.
              Not fair IMO. It would only have been fair if Wlad had won. Just my 2 cents worth. Wlad would NEVER have even given Fury the title shot had Fury not agreed to an immediate rematch. And it would've been ridiculous for Fury to then fight Gradovich before fighting Wlad.

Comment

Not fair IMO. It would only have been fair if Wlad had won. Just my 2 cents worth. Wlad would NEVER have even given Fury the title shot had Fury not agreed to an immediate rematch. And it would've been ridiculous for Fury to then fight Gradovich before fighting Wlad.
                Wlad had no choice but to give Fury the title shot, Fury was mandatory. Its just bad negotiating by mick hennessy

Comment

And Fury has been kinda proved wrong as the Final eliminator is between a frenchman and a New Zealander, and the eliminator for #2 is a Bulgarian vs a Brit

Comment

Fury was WBO & WBA mandatory and guaranteed a title shot with or without a rematch clause. You can't force a rematch clause on a mandatory. It's against the rules and it's against the law.

If Wlad didn't give Fury the title shot, Wlad would have been stripped by the WBO & WBA.

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
                      Fury was WBO & WBA mandatory and guaranteed a title shot with or without a rematch clause. You can't force a rematch clause on a mandatory. It's against the rules and it's against the law.

If Wlad didn't give Fury the title shot, Wlad would have been stripped by the WBO & WBA.
                      If people want to be mad at anyone, be mad at mick Hennesy for allowing a rematch clause in the contract

Comment

Working...
                      X