Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious Q: Do you still have respect for Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    like this guy

everything PAC has done his entire career has made this geriatric social leper angry

THANK YOU, Manny...
    I like Manny he is a fighter , its his dopey fanboys crying all the time I dont like , Manny sucked the idiots in that was funny .

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Dude is back in tax trouble less than a year after being a participant in the most lucrative fight in boxing history. He's a Forrest Gump level moron. I respect him as an athlete but outside of that why would a lying, fake ass Jesus freak idiot like him deserve my respect?
      Both ******ed but Gump had people who looked out for his interests.

Comment

Yes I have respect for him as a boxer hes a great fighter, I think arum had a lot to do with his acting but I lost a lot of respect for him after that fight, that was piss poor and tacky!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Nobody has bled more than the gullible fanboys that got sucked into the Manny snow job that made him out to be what he wasnt , you lot got scammed lol .
          after he beat DLH, espn were really trying to make him out to be the greatest fighter of our era and arguably all time

Dude couldn't even beat Marquez clearly in 4 tries and Floyd whitewashed him after almost two years out of the ring....that showed me there Manny had no chance and if it would've happened then IMO it would have been worse considering Mayweather was younger, faster, threw more combos and more elusive

they wanted Mayweather to go away so bad

Anybody with common sense knew DLH was a dead man, and if a washed up Morales outboxed him, come on.....Mayweather is levels over people that beat Manny

A guy who was a champion before anyone heard of Manny, gets no respect but the guy beating his leftovers does.

American media will rather support a foreigner than a black man who talks trash and backs it up....when he was humble, pretty boy Floyd..he couldn't get any shine and was knocking MFers out

There are no lies told in the ring, nobody how bad the media wants to force feed you a fighter, or tell you how great they are...eventually they have to prove it.....they hoped Floyd stayed retired

Comment

I like Manny he is a fighter , its his dopey fanboys crying all the time I dont like , Manny sucked the idiots in that was funny .

what's REALLY funny is how you portrayed Manny as Satan when he had a catchweight fight with Cotto

then when Floyd made Canelo meet at a catchweight, you disappeared for a good while

for that, i applauded Floyd for making his online children look like morons

Comment

Originally posted by crazyboy867 View Post
              pacquiao was a mega superstar in his prime. in the phillipines he probably still is. but after that stunt he pulled off in the post fight after the mayweather bout with all the excuses and everything, do you still have any respect for him? he gave no credit to mayweather. boxers fight with injuries all the time but when the stakes are so high like the may-pac fight you would expect that both fighters are 100% healthy..

his career is coming to an end so it probably doesnt mean much if his next ppv bombs but will you, the fans still have any respect for MP after he retires?

I still have respect for Pacquiao, the guy made a career out of beating the greatest fighters of his generation and stopping a large number of them. At times he proved he was head and shoulders above the best around him. However, following the Mayweather sparring session, I agree, my estimation of him has come down quite a bit.

Pacquiao was too happy with the pay check, plain and simple. Injury or not, he didn't have any intention of pushing the fight hard or making it tough. In fact, neither did Mayweather, against a man with a badly damaged shoulder, which I'm sure May must have realised at some point in that fight, considering a guy who threw a tonne of punches per round was throwing barely half that. both men were happy with coasting, it's just that Mayweather is better at and more experienced at coasting to a win.

They conned all of you by having a fight a minimum of 3 years too late.

Comment

what's REALLY funny is how you portrayed Manny as Satan when he had a catchweight fight with Cotto

then when Floyd made Canelo meet at a catchweight, you disappeared for a good while

for that, i applauded Floyd for making his online children look like morons
                I see you fools dont mind lying either , I dont like CWs no matter who has them , the only reference I made to those two in particular is Canelo can handle the 2lb a lot better than 147 Cotto could and the fact Manny called Cotto out for his 154 title and Cotto said ok but no CW and Manny ran away , same guy isnt it , well no a drained Cotto is not the same and Manny knows it , if Floyd called Canelo out and Canello sayd ok at 154 and Floyd ran away Id be all over him , but Floyd dont do sht like that only Manny does .

The thing with Manny is he made a career out of special demands and manipulated weight like no fighter in history , Manny would force weight conditions on fighters from 144 to 150 that made no sense other than deliberately handicapping that opponent .

And then made the biggest baloney excuses for every bad showing he has ever had .

Comment

I see you fools dont mind lying either , I dont like CWs no matter who has them , the only reference I made to those two in particular is Canelo can handle the 2lb a lot better than 147 Cotto could and the fact Manny called Cotto out for his 154 title and Cotto said ok but no CW and Manny ran away , same guy isnt it , well no a drained Cotto is not the same and Manny knows it , if Floyd called Canelo out and Canello sayd ok at 154 and Floyd ran away Id be all over him , but Floyd dont do sht like that only Manny does .

The thing with Manny is he made a career out of special demands and manipulated weight like no fighter in history , Manny would force weight conditions on fighters from 144 to 150 that made no sense other than deliberately handicapping that opponent .

And then made the biggest baloney excuses for every bad showing he has ever had .

i didnt read your stuttering reply

Thank YOU, Floyd... for clowning the living **** out of this prune juice drinking hypocrite above...it was amazing comedy

Comment

I still think of Pac as "the other" greatest fighter of his generation, meaning in some respects I rate him with Floyd. He's smaller than Floyd, plain and simple, so I don't take their fight into consideration, especially as they were both old men by that time.

I love Pac's career accomplishments, and his old school desire to truly beat up his opponent and take on all opponents.

Floyd's side of the equation, however, is valid. Don't take punishment and be sure to carefully manage your career and who you fight. Fair enough.

Where I fault Pacman since around 2009 or 2010 is his lack of continued dedication to boxing. I understand it -- but I agree with Floyd that you need to be focused. Basketball, singing and politics all detract from what should be a full time effort to stay elite.

Time to retire for sure. It's already BEEN time.

Comment

i didnt read your stuttering reply

Thank YOU, Floyd... for clowning the living **** out of this prune juice drinking hypocrite above...it was amazing comedy
                      Like your entire posting history here when its put to you as always you have no answer , Im sorry you got fooled by Manny but you should not take your own ignorance and impose your delusion on others , just learn by your stupidity and grow into a balanced man , you have time to learn about the sport of boxing dont feel so bad because you dont know much , its ok you are young and dumb it will pass .

Comment

Working...
                      X