Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious Q: Do you still have respect for Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** yes I do. The man gave me a ton of exciting fights for years. Against some tough opposition. Manny is/was HUGE for boxing.

Comment

of course....nobody is perfect!!...Pac is a liar who cheats on his wife....that's 95% of the male population

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        This I hate Pacquiao rant should easily win you the I hate Pacquiao the most award. Are you a close relative of Mayweather?

tell me what was false in my reasons I lost respect....if the rolls were reversed to another fighter that was a media darling he would have labeled a cheat

Comment

Originally posted by crazyboy867 View Post
          pacquiao was a mega superstar in his prime. in the phillipines he probably still is. but after that stunt he pulled off in the post fight after the mayweather bout with all the excuses and everything, do you still have any respect for him? he gave no credit to mayweather. boxers fight with injuries all the time but when the stakes are so high like the may-pac fight you would expect that both fighters are 100% healthy..

his career is coming to an end so it probably doesnt mean much if his next ppv bombs but will you, the fans still have any respect for MP after he retires?

as a fighter yes.....as a person hell no.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            This I hate Pacquiao rant should easily win you the I hate Pacquiao the most award. Are you a close relative of Mayweather?

Manny Pacquaio is one of my favorite fighters of the last era....what I don't like is how the media would sweep things he did under the rug, shady things and overrated him

His die hard fans on this forum are/were annoying as fuvk and act like he could do no wrong

the media wanted him to be the greatest fighter of this era so bad but what happens in the ring is what matters and the media tried to force feed people how great he was, just like they are doing with GGG right now

Comment

Of course, He made excuse and diminished himself but oh well he still an ATG and one of the best of this era

Comment

He was just beyond bitter, and most likely humiliated. He may have felt like he let his country and fans down. Prior to the fight he spoke so matter of factly, so sure that god has his back, that he's going to win because of god, that god will choose good over evil, and that he is good and Mayweather is evil. Post fight, it was very much like Leonardo DiCaprio in Shutter Island, he's created a way to not accept that the older, past prime, similarly injured Floyd beat him. And he now lives in that world and can't be brought back to reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Of course, He made excuse and diminished himself but oh well he still an ATG and one of the best of this era
                  same way I feel

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    Best career of his generation, so yes. Much respect. Nobody fought as many great fighters in their prime as Manny did.
                    Really man? Seriously? I know you a fan but get the dick out of your throat. No one has fought as many greats in their prime? Really? That **** is disgusting man. Go do some damn research

Comment

Originally posted by JStill Unbiased View Post
                      Really man? Seriously? I know you a fan but get the dick out of your throat. No one has fought as many greats in their prime? Really? That **** is disgusting man. Go do some damn research
                      what greats did he fight in his prime?? Barrera was 29 and 60 fights in, Morales was definitely fading and we aren't even gonna talk about what side of the hill Oscar and Shane were on when he fought them

Once Manny passed 130, it was a bunch of catchweight fights and big name fighters coming off of tko losses and bad showings.

Comment

Working...
                      X