Comments Thread For: Marquez's Trainer Likes The Idea of Miguel Cotto Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh?? Why??

Comment

marquez just injured his knee and cotto needs to revive his career what's not to like?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        marquez just injured his knee and cotto needs to revive his career what's not to like?
        I can appreciate that. But these guys are in a similar position in terms of being at the end. I love this fight; two of my favorite fighters of the recent generation. I think it would be a very entertaining fight.
        Last edited by fightfanjoe; 01-09-2016, 01:46 AM. Reason: mispelling

Comment

I can see Cotto going as low as 150...

That would be a huge $$$$ fight.. I think cotto too big and skilled for marquez. Cotto's shots may not have much effect on canelo, but it would on the smaller marquez. I honestly think cotto has a good chance of really putting a beating on marquez

Comment

Cotto hasn't been at welterweight since 2009, he'll be weight drained.

Comment

Floyd was too big for JMM but Cotto isn't? What? I think it's a bad fight for JMM. If they were the same size it'd be one thing but Cotto is a ton bigger now.

Comment

Cotto destroys Marquez with ease too big and strong and cotto will not be 147 maybe a catch weight at 150 the lowest

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  Cotto destroys Marquez with ease too big and strong and cotto will not be 147 maybe a catch weight at 150 the lowest
                  Think JMM doesn't catch Cotto comin' in and gets him all wobbly at least once?

How many times has Marquez let a hurt man off the hook?

Don't let your Boricaou-ness cloud your judgement...

Cotto has to be the favorite as he's been fighting at higher weights longer, but you really gonna' count El Dinamita out?

This could be epic.

Comment

I'd rather see Timothy Bradley vs Cotto. Marquez is too small and too damn old.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                      I doubt Cotto goes back down to 147 to fight Marquez.
                      i mean what other fighter would he go to 147 for? thats a pretty big fight

Comment

Working...
                      X