Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez's Trainer Likes The Idea of Miguel Cotto Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez's Trainer Likes The Idea of Miguel Cotto Showdown

Nacho Beristain, trainer for former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez, likes the idea of a showdown between his fighter and another former four division champion, Miguel Cotto.

[Click Here To Read More]

I doubt Cotto goes back down to 147 to fight Marquez.

Comment

PLEASE Sign This Fight! Not A Cotto Fan, But Less Of A Marquez Fan!

Would love to see Marquez get a brutal beating by Cotto. They don't have the ballz to make this fight happen.

Comment

I like how Team Marquez threw the Bait of injured knees out their and Cotto Jumped on that idea in teh quickness He dont even care that its at 147 lmfao.....

Comment

Id like to see this, both fighters slowly on the decline but enough skill left. 147 would maybe be a little to small for Cotto.

I see Cotto winning, Marquez hasn't beat anyone at 147 other then the one guy he's fought and literally studied his whole career..

Comment

marquez is not a little man in comparison to cotto the way cotto was a little man in comparison to cotto...THIS IS PPV WORTHY AND I WOULD DROP A DIME ON IT QUICK..i think it is more of a super fight thatn canelocotto in terms of evenness...remember marquez went all terminator and he'll do it again for bigger fighters...

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
              I like how Team Marquez threw the Bait of injured knees out their and Cotto Jumped on that idea in teh quickness He dont even care that its at 147 lmfao.....
              This would be Cotto's third disable boxer (knee injury) at 147 I have Marquez by brutal technical schooling (if knee is @ 100%) above 147 Cotto have the edge.

Comment

at 147? can cotto still make welterweight?

Comment

Can cotto make 147?

Comment

Marquez vs Cotto make it happen. Warquez

Comment

Working...
                    X