Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. on Roach Admitting Floyd Jr. is The Era's Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Canelo has improved judging by how he beast cotto and we kno cotto beat Sergio. Hatton was great sat 140. He struggled with everyone @147 so that ain't great for Floyd as well now you mention it. I'm sure most would have favoured Bradley over cotto at the time as well.
    You're not making any sense homie. How is beating Cotto evidence of Canelo's improvement when Trout, who say isn't any good, outclassed Cotto and beat him more convincingly than Canelo did?

You still haven't answered my question. Who did Bradley beat to make him a great win for Pac?

BTW, who in their right mind would pick Bradley to beat Cotto at any point in their careers? The way I remember it. Prior to Canelo-Cotto, Braldey was mentioned as a possible opponent for thw winner. And it was met with complete outrage.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
      You're not making any sense homie. How is beating Cotto evidence of Canelo's improvement when Trout, who say isn't any good, outclassed Cotto and beat him more convincingly than Canelo did?

You still haven't answered my question. Who did Bradley beat to make him a great win for Pac?

BTW, who in their right mind would pick Bradley to beat Cotto at any point in their careers? The way I remember it. Prior to Canelo-Cotto, Braldey was mentioned as a possible opponent for thw winner. And it was met with complete outrage.
      You're not comprehending so we've got a problem here. When trout beat cotton. Cotton either had an off night or wasn't any good at that time. Cotton has since beat Sergio so it can be suggested he has got himself back on track. Canelo beat the man, who beat the man Floyd ducked ie sergio!

Bradley was a solid champion having fought many good champs well. Canelo had been protected and hadn't fought any decent experienced fighters canelo was green and not a top 20 p4p fighter in anyone's book. Bradley isnt what he was so if he was underdog now against cottoor canelo that wouldn't be ashock. PAC or rudslsan ruined him. He tried to be macho and make up for robbing PAC and its backfired.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
        WTF??? Does this make sense to anyone?
        Nope! Makes no sense at all. Nonsense! He sleeps with a photo of PAC under his pillow!

Has Floyed ever been KTFO???

Marquez has been down, but has Marquez ever been KTFO???

PAC has fallen & he can't get up!

Floyd was great before he beat the guy Marquez KTFO! Comatose! Face down!
        I took a knee and prayed! It was violent & beautiful, at the same time!

Poor Fanny Fakeiou! Face down near dead!

Comment

You're not comprehending so we've got a problem here. When trout beat cotton. Cotton either had an off night or wasn't any good at that time. Cotton has since beat Sergio so it can be suggested he has got himself back on track. Canelo beat the man, who beat the man Floyd ducked ie sergio!

Bradley was a solid champion having fought many good champs well. Canelo had been protected and hadn't fought any decent experienced fighters canelo was green and not a top 20 p4p fighter in anyone's book. Bradley isnt what he was so if he was underdog now against cottoor canelo that wouldn't be ashock. PAC or rudslsan ruined him. He tried to be macho and make up for robbing PAC and its backfired.
          Oh OK. So Canelo's win over Trout didn't legitimize him for Floyd because Austin beat Cotto on "an off night." And Cotto became good again prior to Canelo based on beating Delvin Rodriguez, a Sergio Martinez that was crippled and had been damn near KO'd by Chavez Jr and actually lost to Martin Murray.
          Thanx for clearing that up for me.

As for Bradley. Its obvious you refuse to answer my question of who had Bradley beaten because it destroys you're argument based on your logic. Hatton was good at 40, but not 47, which makes Floyd's win over him ****. Likewise, Bradley was the man at 40, but hasn't done anything at 47. His best win is a Floyd leftover in JMM. And he's struggled with less thsn great fights like Provo and Vargas. So if Floyd's win over Hatton is ****, so is Manny's over Bradley.

Comment

Oh OK. So Canelo's win over Trout didn't legitimize him for Floyd because Austin beat Cotto on "an off night." And Cotto became good again prior to Canelo based on beating Delvin Rodriguez, a Sergio Martinez that was crippled and had been damn near KO'd by Chavez Jr and actually lost to Martin Murray.
            Thanx for clearing that up for me.

As for Bradley. Its obvious you refuse to answer my question of who had Bradley beaten because it destroys you're argument based on your logic. Hatton was good at 40, but not 47, which makes Floyd's win over him ****. Likewise, Bradley was the man at 40, but hasn't done anything at 47. His best win is a Floyd leftover in JMM. And he's struggled with less thsn great fights like Provo and Vargas. So if Floyd's win over Hatton is ****, so is Manny's over Bradley.
            Yes twist everything why don't you?
            Hatton proved himself not too cute at 147. Everything Bradley did was at 140 but he was a big lad and nothing to suggest he couldn't do it at 147. He said he'd be better and he isn't far from the truth there. So hardly the same. PAC fought a strong Bradley. Bradleys not what he was. Form isn't set in stone it has ups and downs. Floyd usually fights guys on downs or not far coming off losses.

Comment

Yes twist everything why don't you?
              Hatton proved himself not too cute at 147. Everything Bradley did was at 140 but he was a big lad and nothing to suggest he couldn't do it at 147. He said he'd be better and he isn't far from the truth there. So hardly the same. PAC fought a strong Bradley. Bradleys not what he was. Form isn't set in stone it has ups and downs. Floyd usually fights guys on downs or not far coming off losses.
              Outside of Zab, who did Floyd fight coming off a loss?

In comparison, Manny's made a career of fighting guys coming off loses. Each time he fought Morales, he was coming off loses. He fought Barerra once after a loss. Didn't show a lotta interest in a JMM rematch until Juan loss to Chris John. He fought DLH and Hatton after they loss to Floyd. He fought Cotto following the loss to Margarito and controversial decision win over Clottey. He fought Clottey after loss to Cotto. He fought Margarito after he lost to Mosley. He fought Mosley after he lost to Floyd and what should have been a loss to Mora. And he recently fought Brandon Rios coming off a loss.

Comment

In comparison, Manny's made a career of fighting guys coming off loses. Each time he fought Morales, he was coming off loses. He fought Barerra once after a loss. Didn't show a lotta interest in a JMM rematch until Juan loss to Chris John. He fought DLH and Hatton after they loss to Floyd. He fought Cotto following the loss to Margarito and controversial decision win over Clottey. He fought Clottey after loss to Cotto. He fought Margarito after he lost to Mosley. He fought Mosley after he lost to Floyd and what should have been a loss to Mora. And he recently fought Brandon Rios coming off a loss.
                'ether' is playing in the background.

Comment

Floyd's fought guys coming off of losses or never was any good or overrated his whole career.
                  At least morales sndbarerra are better than the guys Floyd ever fought. Jmm lost 3 times to PAC before Floyd bloated him up 2 divisions. Some thought clottey beat cotton so he was hardly in bad form
                  At least PAC stopped many fighters for a long time.....something Floyd promise butnevet did
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 12-30-2015, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Floyd's fought guys coming off of losses or never was any good or overrated his whole career.
                    At least morales sndbarerra are better than the guys Floyd ever fought. Jmm lost 3 times to PAC before Floyd bloated him up 2 divisions. Some thought clottey beat cotton so he was hardly in bad form
                    JMM ICED Manny at the same weight Floyd shut him out at. So was it the weight, or was it that he fought a better fighter in Floyd than he did with Manny?

Manny fought Morales smack in the middle of a 1-5 streak. His only win was against Manny. And Manny's wins over him were sandwiched between loses to Barrera, Zahir Raheem, and David Diaz. So exactly how qre those quality wins?

The first Barrera win was a quality win. But it did come after it qaa disclosed that Barrera had had head surgery. The second fight Barrera was coming off a loss to JMM.

I've listed names to support my argument. Outside of Zab, who has Floyd fought coming off a loss? As for Floyd everyone Floyd has fought that were never good or old or whatever. Take away the three amigos, who has Manny beaten? DLH? Fought him years after Floyd. Hatton? Fought him after Floyd. Mosley? Fought him after Floyd. I'm still trying to figure out how Manny's resume is better than Floyd's based on more than your same, old, tired, Floyd fought old guys, green guys, guys that were overrated, blah, blah, blah. Come with facts homie. I'm sure you have facts, and not just delusional fanboy hate to support your opinion.

Comment

• Floyd did in one fight against Marquez what Pacquiao couldn't do in 4.

Comment

Working...
                      X