• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vIKupqLPtQ

this comes from the same guy

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
      Get use to it ****kicker....I'm a plunger because it's designed to clear all the **** you keep talking from your spout not to mention With diggler or aboutfckntime ....again so you backtracked wih the 95 percent waffle. I fully accept your apology with beying wrong...that parts closed...now let's stick with Golovkin as he is an active fighter and most feared man in boxing ....now you can pick any fighter from the middleweights and I will give you 2-1 odds that golovkin beats any fighter you pick ..come on gumbo man up !!!! Guess what there's nothing about floyd in today's top 40 stories....beam me up Scottie
      You are ignorant and illiterate. I never back tracked on anything again get it straight. The funny thing is the post are right there to be read. And prove what has been posted. There is something wrong with you. Perhaps too much time swimming in fecal matter has eroded what few bfain cells you have left.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
        Get use to it ****kicker....I'm a plunger because it's designed to clear all the **** you keep talking from your spout not to mention With diggler or aboutfckntime ....again so you backtracked wih the 95 percent waffle. I fully accept your apology with being wrong...that parts closed...now let's stick with Golovkin as he is an active fighter and most feared man in boxing ....now you can pick any fighter from the middleweights and I will give you 2-1 odds that golovkin beats any fighter you pick ..come on gumbo man up !!!! Guess what there's nothing about floyd in today's top 40 stories....beam me up Scottie
        There is another story about floyd today! Please beam him up scottie! I know you get bored with his mindless chatter but please take him back to his home planet of dontknow****aboutboxing.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
          There is another story about floyd today! Please beam him up scottie! I know you get bored with his mindless chatter but please take him back to his home planet of dontknow****aboutboxing.
          Wow so now your going to the other side with against Floyd brigade lol...listen I have no interest in what Floyd says or doe's ...the only time I am impressed with him is when he talks directly after he wins a fight....there's no arrogance from him then and he gives credit where it's due that's it...you responded to me ****kicker at the very start of this thread..of course Floyd mayweather stories will generate news because he was the most lucrative star of the sport in this era...do I think half of what he says is bollocks..yes I do...do I think he made the sport worse ..yes I do ..am I glad he is retired ...yes i am ..and yes you did say it was 95 percent of stories were about Floyd and yes you did admit you was wrong...so that's a backtrack lol....I'm far more interested in a future involving kovalev vs ward, Joshua vs wilder, golovkin vs Alvarez, brook vs Khan and even a pacquaio vs broner....so please you take Floyd mayweather and beam him up with you because he has no place in my list...end of conversation mr joebollocks ...happy new year

Comment

Working...
          X