No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Details Canelo vs. Golovkin Resolution, Terms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Details Canelo vs. Golovkin Resolution, Terms

he World Boxing Council, with the full cooperation of all interested parties, proudly announces the status of its Middleweight division. Upon the joint request of WBC Middleweight World Champion Saul Alvarez and WBC Middleweight Interim Champion Gennady Golovkin and their corresponding promotional companies, Golden Boy Promotions and K2 Promotions, the WBC has ruled as set forth below. [Click Here To Read More]

So there you go

Comment

Before any golovkids start crying, rumor is GGG didn't want to wait until May because he would be sitting out for 7 months. His longest layoff since he's been on HBO, maybe of his career.

Comment

There it is...

Comment

ggg has fooled his fans again.

Comment

Looks like the fight is happening in September of 2016 if Canelo can make it that far.

In the mean time GGG going to collect that WBO belt and get his IBF mandotory out of the way and then he's coming for the WBC and Canelo's scalp.

Comment

sure ggg and wbc i totally trust u guys will force canelo to vacate or fight after this fight. i mean u have only been saying same thing for 3 fights now what could possibly change it this time

Comment

Disappointed but not surprised. At least Golovkin will be done with middleweight soon, one way or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                  Looks like the fight is happening in September of 2016 if Canelo can make it that far.

In the mean time GGG going to collect that WBO belt and get his IBF mandotory out of the way and then he's coming for the WBC and Canelo's scalp.
                  I'd be completely fine if that's how golovkin finished his business at 160.

Comment

If I were K2 I would file for an immediate purse bid the first day of the negotiation period. Can't force a catchweight on a purse bid. Don't even bother trying to negotiate. You already know they gonna want a catchweight

Comment

Working...
                    X