• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who is Canelo fighting next?

Comment

• canelo.

Coward.

Son of a ****ing whore. Piece of ****. **** you scared ***get.

Comment

• I expected as much. I figured with the low numbers that GGG did, they'd probably want to marinate this fight a bit more.
        I'm still disappointed. Would have loved for this fight to be in May instead of September but unfortunately this is the boxing world we live in. Where ratings, PPV numbers and the casual fans tuning in play a big role in the fights we get.

Comment

• so no fight until september of next year (maybe)?? hahahahaha what a joke! fight GGG next canelo!!! frickin coward.

i bet wbc, gbp and canelo find another way to avoid ggg for septembe. what a farce. this fight not happening until ggg is 40 years old.

Comment

• TripleGay and WBC are all fake...."The Winner must face TripleGay next!!!" "We just want the belts" ..... Sureeeee! Another exposed LIE

ridiculous

Comment

• WTF? So now they can both have a voluntary? What a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                canelo.

Coward.

Son of a ****ing whore. Piece of ****. **** you scared ***get.
                Damn

Comment

• Seems to me this is less about building interest in Canelo/GGG and more about giving people a reason to care about Canelo fighting a smaller fighter at a catch weight with the promise of a true challenge afterwards, which imho will never happen.

Comment

• Lol who's actually surprised by this??

Comment

• can someone get the Stick out of BARDOCK's @$$! tough guy behind keyboard aren't you? you phaking looser! Boxing is a bu$ine$ first and for most! cotto had 3 fights before even considering to fight GGG! but was stripped your insulting fighters now? very classy y te vas a chingar a tu puta perra madre! que pobrecita senora no tiene la culpa de la mierda que eres!

Comment

Working...
                      X