No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frustrated Quillin: I’m Not Running Scared From Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    You mean like how GGG said he would fight anyone from 154-168 and then back down from Ward when he was faced with a real competition? Yeah I got you, nice try doe..
    When is Ward's next fight?
    What weight is he fighting at?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Yes because selectively picking your timeline of facts isn't an excuse itself.
      Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      you mean how Ward waited until GGG signed the Lemieux fight, then popped up and said "but but but next year doe"?
      Excuses excuses excuses... Nice try doe. My post still stand deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
        When is Ward's next fight?
        What weight is he fighting at?
        Am sure you have his mobile number, you can alway give him a ring lol. GGG fanatics out in force when confronted with someone who isn't willing to listen to their lame excuses.

Comment

NOW we know why he was running dead scared of Gennady. LMAO get REKT you ****ing noob ass coward. You got KTFO by Danny Jacobs in 1 round XXXDD L-M-A-O!!! HUMILIATED & EXPOSED!XD

Comment

quillin was willing to get ktfo by ggg for 10 million but jacobs did it for 1.5! now that's savings!

Comment

Considering how poorly he performs he should be lucky getting 500K. He is nowhere near Lemiux...

Comment

Excuses excuses excuses... Nice try doe. My post still stand deal with it.
                Typical idiot behavior, funny how you had all that shhh to say got slapped with the actual facts and now return to trolling. Do us both a favor and don't quote me....seriously.

Comment

Typical idiot behavior, funny how you had all that shhh to say got slapped with the actual facts and now return to trolling. Do us both a favor and don't quote me....seriously.
                  That's it? You done! Pheww one more GGG fanatic who had to resort to personal insult when facts were thrown in their faces. This should be a lesson to you and others, if you think you can criticise others for the same thing that you defend GGG for then normal boxing fans would call you out of it...peace be on to you.

Comment

That's it? You done! Pheww one more GGG fanatic who had to resort to personal insult when facts were thrown in their faces. This should be a lesson to you and others, if you think you can criticise others for the same thing that you defend GGG for then normal boxing fans would call you out of it...peace be on to you.
                    You are a straight idiot son, seriously. You had your entire point unraveled, ignored it and want to pretend you stated a fact instead of a selective narrative. You are a prime example of why boxing is considered low brow because people like you can't put aside their fandom or their dislike to face reality. The only lesson I have learned is to not forget this website is rife with people with double digit I.Q.'s and the argumentative presentation of a community college ambulance chasing lawyer. Good luck with that in life.

Comment

Good luck with that in life.
                      Thanks for that, appreciate your concern. But I don't need your good luck charm... You can get upset all you want, and turn your excuses in to facts, you got called out bang on, like I said before I stand for zero excuses. Whether with GGG, Mayweather or Ward. Zero excuses deal with it mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X