Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frustrated Quillin: I’m Not Running Scared From Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frustrated Quillin: I’m Not Running Scared From Golovkin

NEW YORK – Peter Quillin scoffed Thursday at the idea that he’s afraid of fighting Gennady Golovkin.

When Quillin was asked about Abel Sanchez, Golovkin’s trainer, saying recently Quillin is the middleweight who’d give Golovkin the toughest fight, the former WBO champion adamantly stated that he wants to fight Golovkin, assuming the money would make the difficult fight worthwhile.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He wants the reward for the risk. Hmm, sounds like a lot of what GGG's team have said when Ward is mentioned.

But we all know Quillin doesn't want it with GGG. He'd probably throw out one of those Leo Santa Cruz like numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      He wants the reward for the risk. Hmm, sounds like a lot of what GGG's team have said when Ward is mentioned.

But we all know Quillin doesn't want it with GGG. He'd probably throw out one of those Leo Santa Cruz like numbers
      He already has. He has said multiple times that he wants Mayweather/Pacquiao numbers for a Golovkin fight.

Quillin is a scared b*tch.

Comment

Quillin brings up a good point, we need Abel to release the sparring footage. It'll be the only chance in our lifetime of seeing Quillin/Golovkin. At this point I'd even pay $5 to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          He already has. He has said multiple times that he wants Mayweather/Pacquiao numbers for a Golovkin fight.

Quillin is a scared b*tch.
          Yeah I remember that. Dude is delusional to think he'd be anywhere near that popular to warrant even a third of what those guys made. I would like to see that sparring footage though

Comment

What a moron.

Comment

Not a bad comment here from him, he sound humble and respectful. at the end of the day money determines a lot of things.

Comment

Kid's delusional. He wants to get paid what he wants? Why? He has nothing that Golovkin wants and isn't as popular as him.

We got it Quillin, you're in the business of making money with Haymon. You don't give two ****s about the actual sport.

Comment

Quillin is on record saying he wants 10 mill to fight golovkin. enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
                    Quillin is on record saying he wants 10 mill to fight golovkin. enough said.
                    Got a link for that?

Comment

Working...
                    X