No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frustrated Quillin: I’m Not Running Scared From Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Not just PBC fighters, every fighter GGG included would be happy to make a million bucks whilst fighting Mediocre competition, in fact GGG resume is a price of that.
    There is a difference between people saying they want to fight you and then backing down when it starts looking real and flat out not wanting to fight better competition. You saw two "top ten fighters" elect to face each other rather than him for a title he is the mandatory on...but nice try.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      There is a difference between people saying they want to fight you and then backing down when it starts looking real and flat out not wanting to fight better competition. You saw two "top ten fighters" elect to face each other rather than him for a title he is the mandatory on...but nice try.
      You mean like how GGG said he would fight anyone from 154-168 and then back down from Ward when he was faced with a real competition? Yeah I got you, nice try doe..

Comment

You mean like how GGG said he would fight anyone from 154-168 and then back down from Ward when he was faced with a real competition? Yeah I got you, nice try doe..

Comment

Funny you bring that up because when that first was mentioned the first go round, around the same time Cotto opened up his check book to entice both Martinez and Dibella to say "no thank you" in regarding to fighting Golovkin, Loeffler and Hershman from HBO Sports publicly stated they were interested in the fight and Hershman is quoted as stating "I will be sitting down to discuss it with Andre"...what came of it? Yet Andre comes back this year with a nice contract and now the world has to drop everything including the mandatory position for a lineal belt to fight him? Love how that works. I get it, you believe Andre Ward is now the boogeyman for Golovkin, how cute.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Funny you bring that up.
            Sorry mate zero excuses. Not having any.. If it goes with one then it goes with the other.... No excuses, none be a boxing fan.

Comment

Sorry mate zero excuses. Not having any.. If it goes with one then it goes with the other.... No excuses, none be a boxing fan.
              Yes because selectively picking your timeline of facts isn't an excuse itself. Love how you guys always leave out that tidbit that does not suit your purposes of trolling everything Golovkin related no less against a fighter who obviously can't even make 168 anymore.

Comment

you mean how Ward waited until GGG signed the Lemieux fight, then popped up and said "but but but next year doe"?

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                  you mean how Ward waited until GGG signed the Lemieux fight, then popped up and said "but but but next year doe"?
                  Well, I do not think we will hear soon from Ward anything about GGG.
                  UNTIL GGG makes contract with Canelo. Than Ward will surely make another offer to GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Mate_Parlov View Post
                    Well, I do not think we will hear soon from Ward anything about GGG.
                    UNTIL GGG makes contract with Canelo. Than Ward will surely make another offer to GGG.
                    Im curious how he plans to get out of the Kovalev fight.

1. hes hoping that pascal or someone else beats kov before next fall

2. he will get an "injury" fighting a slob, which will miraculously heal once Kov signs for another fight

3. he will sue Roc Nation over some perceived slight, after he banks $2 mil fighting a slob or 2......
                    Last edited by OnePunch; 12-06-2015, 03:56 PM.

Comment

the good thing about losing is that now quillin can take that ggg fight he always wanted but just couldn't get around to it. ten millions dollars is still the price. lets see if ggg ducks

Comment

Working...
                      X