Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal Rips ‘Racist’ Kovalev; ‘No Class, No Education’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Stevenson does look like a monkey. And you can't call a dark skin guy a piece of **** no more cuz it's racist?? Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Sergey KKKovalev

Pascal is going to get hurt now though
      lol he should shave his head and become a white supremacist

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        People still love Tyson, and he is a convicted rapist who has made racist comments amongst a bunch of other stuff.

At some point one has to acknowledge that we're all human and that people make mistakes.

Pascal is sore because he lost, this is all he's got on Kovalev.

How convenient of you to use that philosophical approach when you don't live by it yourself.

That only means something to you when it's a fighter you like. Spare from the BS.

Comment

Everyone needs a tissue. He posted it because Stevenson looks like a monkey. If he was white and looked like a monkey nobody would say shyt. Everyone needs to quit looking for an excuse to be PC about everything ffs. Nick Nolte looks like an albino gorilla and george bush looks like a chimpanzee. Get the f@ck over it and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by PitbullParsons View Post
            Nick Nolte looks like an albino gorilla and george bush looks like a chimpanzee.
            BushOrChimp

Comment

Let's not forget what Hall-Of-Fame boxer Muhammad Ali did to his Hall-Of-Fame brother Joe Frazier! Who remembers the little gorilla doll interview? Could that be considered racist, even if Ali was Black himself? **** yeah, it is! I do give Kovalev a small pass because he might not know the history of African-American stereotypes. I can't say the same for Jackson, Duva, and most especially Muhammad Ali!

Comment

Pascal's the one not too smart. Now, he may not get thru the 1st round. He should've waited til after the fight to make these type comments. Now NASA will have to name another one.... Asteroid Pascal.

Comment

can you imagine that asscal comes from one of the worst hellholes on earth and is not even grateful that Canada has lowered it self to take in a jungle savage like him and make him rich and he does not feel grateful??? you cant do nothing with these people

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Weaver View Post
                    .....but is it not the daftest thing you have ever heard......."he doesn't have no education" kind of ironic eh?

And about the monkey thing. I know a couple of white lads who just happen to look like monkeys. nothing to do with anything other than those individuals appearances. I'm sure there is the occasional black person who resembles one. And as evidence I can say I've been party to one black man calling another a gorilla. So that kind of proves my point.
                    pascal is jumping to conclusions on a very serious claim. How can pascal say he was calling him that because he was black when he may in his eyes individually resembled one. I know what it looks like but you need more than a hunch to make such a claim ot face litigation.
                    yes those whites are the ones who want to be negros

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Yes i am! What the fuk does a monkey have to do with black people?
                      It's commonly used to make fun of them. It is also used in Soccer towards black players. Fans throw bananas and make monkey sounds towards black players on the field. I know that you have to be in your late 20s or 30s and know the answer to your question. It's impossible to not know why people use monkeys to compare to Black people.

Comment

Working...
                      X