Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should The IBF Strip Kell Brook of The Belt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    The delusion is that you think 10million dollars doesn't mean a lot to Khan. I don't think I have to say anything else.
    FFS u wee guys come in waves, like a tide washing up ken dolls

10 mil means a lot to u & me..but clearly it means *** all to Khan. If it did Khan would take the cash & fight

Comment

I think Wazaa has rejoined the forum
      I think you're better having a wazza, one of your pals on here might even watch & cheer u on

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
        FFS u wee guys come in waves, like a tide washing up ken dolls

10 mil means a lot to u & me..but clearly it means *** all to Khan. If it did Khan would take the cash & fight
        You're seriously saying a guy whose best payday since 2008 is 1.5 mil doesn't give a crap about 10 mil?

Is that what you're saying?

Comment

You're seriously saying a guy whose best payday since 2008 is 1.5 mil doesn't give a crap about 10 mil?

Is that what you're saying?
          You're seriously saying most khans earned since 2008 is 1.5 mil?
          he's earned nothing from sponsorships & investments?
          If Khan needed you to do his accounts or manage him then I'm seriously saying you'd no be sat on a forum like u are

Comment

Whats up laced up? U floated away again like a grey jobbie?

Comment

Don't twist schit m8. I'm not into forum games. You wanna act like a daftie go ahead.
              I'm comparing Mosley as an opponent to frankie gavin etc & how he'd be a name & would sell on ppv
              It wouldn't sell on PPV and Brook/Hearn would get absolutely slaughtered and rightfully so for making a fight with a 50 year old Mosley.

You're just sounding ****** now for even putting that fight forward.

Comment

If Khan needed you to do his accounts or manage him then I'm seriously saying you'd no be sat on a forum like u are
                If you don't know the difference between investments, sponsorships and boxing paydays, there's not a lot I can teach you.

Well, out of the two of us I'm willing to bet I'm the only one who has an investment company in his own name. So I don't think you should go there.

Comment

He's never earned more than 1.5 million for a single fight

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    It wouldn't sell on PPV and Brook/Hearn would get absolutely slaughtered and rightfully so for making a fight with a 50 year old Mosley.

You're just sounding ****** now for even putting that fight forward.
                    Frankie Gavin was better eh?
                    Carson Jones ATG
                    You're forgetting Hopkins fought into old age. Mosley is past his best without a doubt but he's still fighting is ranked & is better than anyone on Brook's resume, excusing Porter

Comment

Frankie Gavin was better eh?
                      Carson Jones ATG
                      You're forgetting Hopkins fought into old age. Mosley is past his best without a doubt but he's still fighting is ranked & is better than anyone on Brook's resume, excusing Porter
                      Did you just compare Mosley to Hopkins?

Stop posting. Have you even been following Shane Mosley's career?

Comment

Working...
                      X