Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should The IBF Strip Kell Brook of The Belt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    He's never earned more than 1.5 million for a single fight
    Well seeing as you forum fellas are privy to khans financial situation. Why aren't any of u involved in managing fighters? Why instead do u have thousands of posts acting like u know more than pro fighters?
    Khan earns away from the sport, he's entitled to fight who he wants. If he doesn't want to give Brook a payday that's his business. If Khan was desperate for a payday rather than wasting his career waiting on Mayweather & PAC he'd take it, therefore he's not desperate, therefore he doesn't need the money as much as some of you posters think he does.
    Khans likely getting more satisfaction from making Brook look like a **** treading water & avoiding any big names. Khan could retire tomorrow & still have a better resume than Brook. Despite the importance some posters put on your rep bars, in the bigger picture yous mean fuk all, history books & boxing writer's will record Khan as the greater fighter.
    FFS I've spent posts defending Khan & I think he's a ****, I'm just not a fanboy or Hater. I call it like it is.
    Brook's fought no one, his excuse is no one will fight him & yous have all bought into it.
    He can get names. He just needs to pay them well. It's that simple

Comment

Did you just compare Mosley to Hopkins?

Stop posting. Have you even been following Shane Mosley's career?
      You need to learn how to read, he mentioned the age factor and how Mosley is still rated just like Bhops did its hardly saying Mosley and Bhop are the same grade of fighter or fight the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        If you don't know the difference between investments, sponsorships and boxing paydays, there's not a lot I can teach you.

Well, out of the two of us I'm willing to bet I'm the only one who has an investment company in his own name. So I don't think you should go there.
        Haha another online millionaire, you're that busy investing & earning money that u live on this forum, ooh fuk did I go there

If you don't grasp that Khan doesn't need the payday then maybe you're not half as shrewd as u think u are

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          You need to learn how to read, he mentioned the age factor and how Mosley is still rated just like Bhops did its hardly saying Mosley and Bhop are the same grade of fighter or fight the same way.
          Mosley is not still rated like Hopkins was

Mosley hasn't been relevant in at least 5 years.

Comment

Thank you
            He reads well enough he's just a wee fanny talking ****e on a forum, 1000s of post evidence of hours & hours doing fuk all with his life but spend it on a forum
            He's a cool cat really, no he is

Comment

Khan sympathisers always resort to some redundant argument like "I bet you don't earn as much as Khan"

As if they are on his payroll or something

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
                Thank you
                He reads well enough he's just a wee fanny talking ****e on a forum, 1000s of post evidence of hours & hours doing fuk all with his life but spend it on a forum
                He's a cool cat really, no he is

Comment

Because you're a cool cat who goes on Gamer chatlines to talk about me
                  Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 11-25-2015, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Because you're a cool cat who goes on Gamer chatlines to talk about me
                    Wasn't really a gamer chat, we just used the chat-box to talk about the boxing sort of similar to what many users do on here whilst the fights are on-going.
                    That guy seemed to think you were Asian btw, I wont use the word he called you lol.

Comment

• Lmao, he only held it for like 2 minutes..

Comment

Working...
                      X