No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Kovalev Better Than GGG, Bigger Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    You need to step back and really think this one through. Don't make me have to explain it because I'm concerned you just won't comprehend. So step back, think and really try to be rational.
    Explain it. But the catch is you have to use facts.

Comment

more useless backwash from the malingering slappin' soggy

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
        Explain it. But the catch is you have to use facts.
        I always back up my opinion with facts. And if you need an explanation then you aren't very bright. I'm sure turnedup is trolling which is why I didn't dignify it with a real response. Are you trolling as well? Or just dumb?

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
          Right because everybody knows Golovkin's name

You dumb fck

Worship Canelo's name you fckin moron
          That's a mod you're trolling to, do you really want to get yourself banned?

Its unbearable how god damn ****** you are man lol.

Comment

I always back up my opinion with facts. And if you need an explanation then you aren't very bright. I'm sure turnedup is trolling which is why I didn't dignify it with a real response. Are you trolling as well? Or just dumb?
            Please enlighten me.

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
              Of course Kov is better than GGG - he's two classes above him. You know, in Ward's weight class.

P4P GGG and Kov is close.
              If they were the same size, he still has a better jab, technique, defense, better hand speed and has a better resume

Kov is a better fighter than GGG.....Kov has beaten elite guys....GGG hasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                Please enlighten me.
                Nah, if you agree with what he said chances are you can't be enlightened.

Comment

Why are so manyadament 4 GGG 2 move up 1/2 classes when he has pleanty @MW @ tge chicken s**t Alvarez who is afraid 2 face him...

Comment

Nah, if you agree with what he said chances are you can't be enlightened.
                    That was actually a pretty witty response. I never said I agree with him all I said was to explain your perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      They only have to refer to Golovkin dropping Kovalev to do that.
                      sparring and amateur fights don't count in the pros

Oliver McCall dropped Tyson in sparring....sparring is for fine tuning. Late 80s, and early 90s Tyson he sparred kicks his azz from pillar to post

Leonard got dropped almost stopped in sparring before his fight with Hagler, but Hagler couldn't drop him

Comment

Working...
                      X