No announcement yet.

Boxing Wins Tonight....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    It has NOTHING to do with Boxing. At all. Youre right...she got beat by an MMA fighter. with a KICK to the head!
    Did you miss the punch that rocked Ron and set up the kick? Salty fanboy.

Comment

ESPN had Rousey as one of the top 2 women's athletes ever! Her hype bothered me to no end. I'm so glad Holm ended it.

Comment

Holly could teach Pac a thing or two about how to slip punches.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          So WTF does it have to do with the sport of Boxing? Bottom line its childish to say "Boxing won something". lol Like Boxing ever loss something to begin with.
          It was a MMA fight. Not Boxer vs MMA.
          You know why these people are like this right?
          They don't give a sh"t about Holly Holms these guys are just butthurt Floyd fans trying to defend their loving woman beater I don't even go out my way to watch Ronda fight but I just find it hilarious that a NSB (Non-Stop Boxing) part of the site would be so focused on a Mixed Martial Arts event I mean these are same people who complained that this stuff shouldn't have been in the NSB section?

Comment

Floyd's glasses.

Lol.
            Last edited by RoyJonesJrp4pno1; 11-15-2015, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              Tell that to Rousey and De La Hoya then. People on forums will always make stupid comparisons, you expect that but these are famous professional people who were making claims like she could beat Mayweather in a fight and have ended up looking ridiculous. They are the ones putting major attention on MMA v Boxing by making such claims in the media.
              I understand your point..but its not like she fought Edith Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                Pac-Boy the only man in a forum of lame ass boys

Boxing didn't win anything

Floyd didn't travel anywhere to beat someone

You can still enjoy boxing and MMA equally

All that occured tonight was that Ronda lost her title in devastating fashion

Now...will she rise up a champion, get better, refocus and get her title back from Holly or will she not?

See, this is what's great about MMA in general - it's still a SPORT and not some WWF / fake business enterprise. Say what you want about Ronda, but she doesn't cherry pick, she doesn't mess with people's gloves, she doesn't mess with their weight and she doesn't wait until they're washed up to fight - she fights the best challenger there. There is NO questioning of who the champ is, unlike boxing where you can have 5-6 world champs per division...

So she lost - the next phase of her career is going to be of interest...

And wow, what about the co-main event between the two strawweights, them girls engaged in a banger and it was exciting. The champ, a Pole girl who I can't even spell her name fended off a serious challenge from the Canadian girl. It was a banger
                What did it win? please tell me that you dumb motherfuker. I can understand if youre 12 and are running around the house in your Yusaf Mack under roos that you would think this way. Woo woo woo Boxing won boxing won...Won what dumbass? Tell me...

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  You know why these people are like this right?
                  They don't give a sh"t about Holly Holms these guys are just butthurt Floyd fans trying to defend their loving woman beater I don't even go out my way to watch Ronda fight but I just find it hilarious that a NSB (Non-Stop Boxing) part of the site would be so focused on a Mixed Martial Arts event I mean these are same people who complained that this stuff shouldn't have been in the NSB section?
                  Exactly. I know bro. It takes a certian Breed of people to think as fuking ignorant as they do. Boxing won! lmfao. Won what? :AOR:

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    Did you miss the punch that rocked Ron and set up the kick? Salty fanboy.
                    I dont know if you know this or not fuking retatd...But ummmm, "They punch in MMA" . (said in a ******ed voice)

Comment

People should really go on Sherdog forums and look at how many of them are celebrating Ronda losing. Ronda was not that popular with hardcore MMA fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X