Boxing Wins Tonight....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Killer_of_Sheep View Post
    That's a pretty stupid thing to say.

Katie Taylor puts most men in boxing to shame in terms of speed and technique.

As does Cecilia Braekhus.
    No, they don't.

When I go from top level boxing to that, it's just crap.

Comment

• It was a great display of the sweet science and MIXED martial arts in the octagon for sure, not only Boxing but her [Holm] Muay Thai & Kickboxing skills were on point as well.. nailed Ronda with that monster elbow on the button I'm surprised she recovered from, and multiple sharp knees to the body before that killer kick (to her neck?) that ended it.. while slipping/dodging almost everything Rousey threw. Those Boxing skills definitely laid the groundwork and had Rousey shook, made her look like an amatuer as promised.

But seriously who came up with that gameplan for RR? LMAO
      Yes, let's try and outbox the former pro boxer.. Brilliant.
      That's like going into a Wlad fight planning to outclinch him.

Comment

• I'm glad Rousey got sparked out

Hopefully the media will stop clinging to her ovaries.

They were going too far with their pro-feminazi agenda, claiming she could beat any male in the world who's not a MMA champion and similar garbage.

I never bought those asinine comments that she'd beat Floyd in 15 seconds (unless it was judo match?), and I hate Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          No, they don't.

When I go from top level boxing to that, it's just crap.
          For you to say that you haven't seen any of them fight.

Just youtube Katie Taylor. She puts most man to shame. Technique wise, if she was a man, she would be top 5 p4p.

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer_of_Sheep View Post
            For you to say that you haven't seen any of them fight.

Just youtube Katie Taylor. She puts most man to shame. Technique wise, if she was a man, she would be top 5 p4p.
            You're referring to the Irish girl from the Olympics, yes?

She really, really wouldn't. I'm genuinely not sure if you're being serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
              What are white Knights?
              They're men who stand up for women over the most ridiculous things, while typically looking like fools to everyone else except themselves.

Comment

Working...
              X