No announcement yet.

Boxing Wins Tonight....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Wins Tonight....

war boxing .....war holm.....f##k delahoya!! For putting ronda rousey in the ring magazine

boxing is the first thing you need to learn if you want to be a fighter....

MMA peeps need to start to respect boxing overall......

Comment

One day when you hit puberty all this will make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by S.I.M.P View Post
        MMA peeps need to start to respect boxing overall......
        I don't get this comment. I can understand the excitement about Rousey losing and I'm glad we don't have to hear about Rousey-Mayweather again but Rousey lost to an MMA fighter. How exactly is that going to change anything for them about boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
          I don't get this comment. I can understand the excitement about Rousey losing and I'm glad we don't have to hear about Rousey-Mayweather again but Rousey lost to an MMA fighter. How exactly is that going to change anything for them about boxing?
          It has NOTHING to do with Boxing. At all. Youre right...she got beat by an MMA fighter. with a KICK to the head!

Comment

Holly "Money" Holm

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
              Hollywood is former boxing champion who went on to become a UFC champion....that's my point all fighting skills start from boxing....laterrall movement & ring generalship..

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                One day when you hit puberty all this will make sense.

Shut the **** up ....PUTO Chino maricon

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  It has NOTHING to do with Boxing. At all. Youre right...she got beat by an MMA fighter. with a KICK to the head!
                  there is a round and a half of holm schooling rousey with a jab and landing fist strikes, it was a boxing lesson for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    there is a round and a half of holm schooling rousey with a jab and landing fist strikes, it was a boxing lesson for the most part.
                    So WTF does it have to do with the sport of Boxing? Bottom line its childish to say "Boxing won something". lol Like Boxing ever loss something to begin with.
                    It was a MMA fight. Not Boxer vs MMA.

Comment

Working...
                    X