Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Wins Tonight....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing does win. It's a victory for the sport, especially after years of trash talk from those siding with MMA. What this proves is that, yes, a boxer CAN win against an MMA fighter. It's all down to the people, not styles. It's time MMA starts respecting boxing. It's not about who knows more styles, it's about who's the better fighter. Tonight, boxing proved it can be as lethal as anything. Learn your lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      It has NOTHING to do with Boxing. At all. Youre right...she got beat by an MMA fighter. with a KICK to the head!
      Rousey has trash stand up game. Holly obviously can box and she was making her look foolish, the kick just ended it but her boxing skills certainly played a huge part

Comment

im not with the whole boxing vs mma mess. its hilarious people on instagram are taking this out on floyd lol like floyd was the one in the ring or who trained holly smh i feel sorry for some of these so called fans

Comment

It was a beautyful display of boxing abilities, body movement, footwork, and the final high kick was the cherry on top.

Well done #Holms

Comment

Pac-Boy the only man in a forum of lame ass boys

Boxing didn't win anything

Floyd didn't travel anywhere to beat someone

You can still enjoy boxing and MMA equally

All that occured tonight was that Ronda lost her title in devastating fashion

Now...will she rise up a champion, get better, refocus and get her title back from Holly or will she not?

See, this is what's great about MMA in general - it's still a SPORT and not some WWF / fake business enterprise. Say what you want about Ronda, but she doesn't cherry pick, she doesn't mess with people's gloves, she doesn't mess with their weight and she doesn't wait until they're washed up to fight - she fights the best challenger there. There is NO questioning of who the champ is, unlike boxing where you can have 5-6 world champs per division...

So she lost - the next phase of her career is going to be of interest...

And wow, what about the co-main event between the two strawweights, them girls engaged in a banger and it was exciting. The champ, a Pole girl who I can't even spell her name fended off a serious challenge from the Canadian girl. It was a banger

Comment

MMA fans(and idiots) salty and on spin mode

Comment

Poor Ron. Very ironic, he repeatedly insulted the best boxer on the planet and then got knocked out by a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                  Pac-Boy the only man in a forum of lame ass boys

Boxing didn't win anything

Floyd didn't travel anywhere to beat someone

You can still enjoy boxing and MMA equally

All that occured tonight was that Ronda lost her title in devastating fashion

Now...will she rise up a champion, get better, refocus and get her title back from Holly or will she not?

See, this is what's great about MMA in general - it's still a SPORT and not some WWF / fake business enterprise. Say what you want about Ronda, but she doesn't cherry pick, she doesn't mess with people's gloves, she doesn't mess with their weight and she doesn't wait until they're washed up to fight, she was scare top fight Cyborg- she fights the best challenger there. There is NO questioning of who the champ is, unlike boxing where you can have 5-6 world champs per division...

So she lost - the next phase of her career is going to be of interest...

And wow, what about the co-main event between the two strawweights, them girls engaged in a banger and it was exciting. The champ, a Pole girl who I can't even spell her name fended off a serious challenge from the Canadian girl. It was a banger
                  Fix it for you

Comment

Idc about MMA vs. Boxing stuff. I enjoy MMA and I love boxing. That said it was clear as day that Holm dominated the fight with her BOXING. The kick just ended it. Holm constantly moved and landed straight left hands at will.

I wont say it's a win for boxing more so than it just shows you how fraudulent Rousey's run was. The first fighter she faced with a real professional striking background she was embarrassed.

Keep in mind Holm is a pillow puncher. She can't punch a lick. If she could Rousey would have been out a lot earlier.

I was getting tired of the hype train. It's embarrassing to me that she was being compared to dominate athletes like Jordan, Silva, Ali, Serena, Tyson, etc.

Comment

Holly had better foot work and a better jab than Manny Pacquiao tonight.

Damn, she could teach Manny a thing or two.

Comment

Working...
                      X