Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holly Holm Shocks The World, KO's Ronda Rousey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They just announced that Rousey is in the hospital for "observation". I'm guessing that's more than a routine, post-KO check-up. Loved the KO but hope Rhonda's ok. That kick was (in the words of Nathan Explosion) "Fkn brutal".

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post

Comment

• Her previous fight had all the signs

Not hard to tell either. ANYONE who watches boxing could see the serious lack of boxing technique, KO waiting to happen

Fixable though, just gotta forget about boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          They just announced that Rousey is in the hospital for "observation". I'm guessing that's more than a routine, post-KO check-up. Loved the KO but hope Rhonda's ok. That kick was (in the words of Nathan Explosion) "Fkn brutal".
          Reports are coming out that she broke her ego

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
            Her previous fight had all the signs

Not hard to tell either. ANYONE who watches boxing could see the serious lack of boxing technique, KO waiting to happen

Fixable though, just gotta forget about boxing
            Yup... She was getting into wild exchanges in that previous fight. It was clear that any good boxer would easily pick her off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
              I can't stop watching it
              Seriously, that move got me thinking about the "sweet" in sweet science.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97hA59L7SYI

Comment

They just announced that Rousey is in the hospital for "observation". I'm guessing that's more than a routine, post-KO check-up. Loved the KO but hope Rhonda's ok. That kick was (in the words of Nathan Explosion) "Fkn brutal".
                Wouldn't surprise me. She took a hell of a beating even before that kick too. Some good left hands and savage elbows in the face. Not to mention she looked almost out cold on the floor.

Hope she's ok though. I love a good KO but i like to see them feeling healthy just after it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twako View Post
                  you guys bought the ppv? weird.

That is weird, people paying for stuff that should be on free tv, I'm not going to the theater and there is no way I'm paying for a free stream.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    Lmao classic

Comment

i hope that too, that's one thing that i really hate about this MMA, they allow you to keep attacking while your opponent is down on the canvas. they should have KDs

Comment

Working...
                      X