Comments Thread For: Holly Holm Shocks The World, KO's Ronda Rousey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yooooo did ya'll see adrien broners instagram of ronda? lol

Comment

• OMG, they're interviewing Dana White and he looks incredibly uncomfortable, like he's shyt his pants. His first words to the reporter were, "Oh,.... wow.... Uh, well..... I booked this fight... and ...uh...."

Head down, dry mouth, red faced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        OMG, they're interviewing Dana White and he looks incredibly uncomfortable, like he's shyt his pants. His first words to the reporter were, "Oh,.... wow.... Uh, well..... I booked this fight... and ...uh...."

Damn I didn't watch that his little UFC is a sinking ship they're done now. Rousey is all the have
        She had some nerve disrespecting floyd

Comment

• Canelo better dump Oscar ASAP. The boxing gods seem to have had their fill of his bull****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            OMG, they're interviewing Dana White and he looks incredibly uncomfortable, like he's shyt his pants. His first words to the reporter were, "Oh,.... wow.... Uh, well..... I booked this fight... and ...uh...."

Because he down talked the sweet science for so long that he has now been enlightened. Holly looked like RIGO, MAYWEATHER AND WARD out there. Footwork nullfied the takedown better than reversal techniques.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
              Bro, are you ******? Obviously you are, it's not possible for one to pull off a takedown if they can ground their feet and has to constantly close distance. Holly was maintaining distance fighting off the backfoot. LEARN BOXING and technical ability, no one cares about your fat sempai ass sitting around a bunch of nerds in brokeback makeshift gym.
              Rousy was eating shots regardless because she was lunging in to land almost all of her strikes. She may as well have just taken one or two to go for a take down. Unfortunately, she wanted to beat Holm at her own game and grossly overestimated her own boxing skills. Not saying she lost because of her arrogance, but she certainly eliminated any chance she had to win by foolishly thinking she could beat her opponent at her own game.

Comment

• 3 things going forward

1. Will her mental edge ever be the same? Doubt it. Sort of like Tiger, a bully persona in the ring doesnt recover easily.

2. Her chin? She showed a top chin, but she got Pacquiad

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Wow looking at these clips, Holm is on another level.
                  Of course #48 fanboy. It what you will consider running like a black chicken.

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                    3 things going forward

1. Will her mental edge ever be the same? Doubt it. Sort of like Tiger, a bully persona in the ring doesnt recover easily.

2. Her chin? She showed a top chin, but she got Pacquiad
                    Rhousey always showed a shakey chin. I knew she was going to get knocked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      Canelo better dump Oscar ASAP. The boxing gods seem to have had their fill of his bull****.
                      That man is a jinx.

If he said it was sunny, i'd put on my raincoat.

Comment

Working...
                      X