No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holly Holm Shocks The World, KO's Ronda Rousey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bug0092 View Post
    Rousy was eating shots regardless because she was lunging in to land almost all of her strikes. She may as well have just taken one or two to go for a take down. Unfortunately, she wanted to beat Holm at her own game and grossly overestimated her own boxing skills. Not saying she lost because of her arrogance, but she certainly eliminated any chance she had to win by foolishly thinking she could beat her opponent at her own game.
    She was lunging in to close distance. She had to close distance regardless and Holm was sidestepping her and not letting her corner or close the distance. That right off the bat shows that she nullified Rousey ability to do a takedown. Also those body shots were sapping Rousey strength and broke her down mentally. That's what african american boxing techniques do the opponent, wear the mental down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
      Of course #48 fanboy. It what you will consider running like a black chicken.
      No, I'm a fan of running black chickens. I don't like hugging (Ward, Wlad of recent)

Are you ok man, you lost money on the fight homie? You seem really upset.

Comment

• Last edited by 285Kid; 11-15-2015, 02:15 AM.

Comment

• So glad I can stop hearing about that worthless, hyped up B-!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            yeah because a boxer would have landed that headkick.
            to be fair, the headkick probably just ended it sooner.
            judging by ronda's face/stature by the end of rd 1, she probably couldnt have taken too many more straight lefts/right hooks/right ups. lol

tagged by punches all night!
            all 8min*

Comment

• Mayweather: "Hey Ronda, how does it feel to get beat by a women?"

Comment

• Rousey was dominated bell to bell

Holm boxed beautifully all fight with the exception of one big left hook from Rousey. Rousey looked so uncomfortable early.

One thing about a cage is it has no corners. Holm was able to move so freely. I didn't think she had enough experience in MMA amd I was wrong.

Just goes to show you how weak the women's fighters are. You take a woman like Holm who has years of striking experience and just 4 of MMA experience and she made Rousey look just silly.

The rematch will be one of the biggest fights ever. Crazy to say but it's true.

Comment

• Chivas lost but fun game!

Anyways this dude had a good run

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    No, I'm a fan of running black chickens. I don't like hugging (Ward, Wlad of recent)

Are you ok man, you lost money on the fight homie? You seem really upset.

OH now you are a fan LOL. Fraud.

Comment

• I knew she would lose to a boxer even though I'm not a Floyd fan she wanted to fight Floyd god that would have been a massacre

Comment

Working...
                      X