Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: Cotto Hits Like a Girl, He Can't KO Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJRock View Post
    ROFLMAO Cotto was ready to QUIT in surrender again against Margarito but his crooked NY doc saved him the embarrassment. Pansy Cotto couldn't beat Margarito even when he was fighting with only one good eye from round 2 Cotto is a
    ER............HELLO...HE DID BEAT HIM YOU MUG!
    THE FIRST FIGHT WAS SUSPECT AND INFACT, ALL PREVIOUS FIGHTS TO THE MOSLEY FIGHT BECAUSE HE WAS...............A.........FILTHY................ ............CHEAT. proven and not punished enough for it.what are you 8 yrs old? do you remember what luis resto did to irish billy collins? same fackin filthy trick.disgusting......

Comment

• Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
      ER............HELLO...HE DID BEAT HIM YOU MUG!
      THE FIRST FIGHT WAS SUSPECT AND INFACT, ALL PREVIOUS FIGHTS TO THE MOSLEY FIGHT BECAUSE HE WAS...............A.........FILTHY................ ............CHEAT. proven and not punished enough for it.what are you 8 yrs old? do you remember what luis resto did to irish billy collins? same fackin filthy trick.disgusting......
      and for good measure, cotto beat the man (easily) that knocked out paul williams in a round who beat plasteresto. soooooooooo....

Comment

• Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
        and for good measure, cotto beat the man (easily) that knocked out paul williams in a round who beat plasteresto. soooooooooo....
        If anyone is an 8 year old child its you judging by your posts

1... Margarito LEGITIMATELY beat Cotto . He made him QUIT on his knees like a coward

2,,, Despite Margarito only having one good eye from round 2. Cotto still couldn't put him away even with continual lacing of his eye. It wasn't till Cotto started to wilt AGAIN!!! & Margarito was beating his chest at Cotto, that the crooked doc stopped the fight Not to save Margarito's eye but to save Cotto the embarrassment of Quitting AGAIM!!!!!!

The difference is obvious Antonio is a MAN a FIGHTER!!! Cotto is a cowardly QUITTER!!

Learn a little about boxing before opening your big mouth & putting your foot in it AGAIN !! OK

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          You mean, for the Canelo fight ?

Is that right, did Canelo request additional testing and Cotto refused ?

Fk man, if that is true..... I can't accept that, even from my boy Cotto.

Is there any info on that ?

Comment

• Fkn Margs. Gotta love that nut. I do think Cotto has the ability to potentially nap Canelo on a left hook though. It's one of the things that makes this an intriguing fight!

Comment

Comment

• He doesn't hit like a girl!!

Stop this!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  Thats right. He never got a chance to put those in his gloves for the mosley fight.

How was it he got caught?

Richardson saw something drop, picked it up, noticed it was unusually harder than normal, told the commission to check & plasterito gets suspended.

I dont believe those inserts were in the bag by "accident". They said that cuz they were "nervous" about the mosley fight so they musta put it in there by accident. What a crock of shiiit.
                  Lets tell it how it really was......

Margarito's wrap was finished passed & signed off by the CSAC inspector
                  Richardson then *****ed that he hadn't seen Margarito wrapped & demanded they be cut off. When they were removed Richardson claimed " PLASTER BLOCKS" fell out of the wrap. What happened to those "PLASTER BLOCKS"??
                  all that was in the wrap was a used damp gauze pad. That pad was still soft 2 months after when the independent lab testing it proved it HARMLESS.
                  If anyone cheated in that fight it was Richardson for blatantly LYING!! & Shane Mosely, a proven & self confessed EPO abuser, who was almost certainly juiced to the gills for that fight
                  Margarito was railroaded

Comment

• Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
                    If Margarito would have never cheated, there never would have been a second fight period. He was getting waxed for 7 rounds and then the wraps got hard and he caught Cotto in the nose in a corner with them and it was the end for Cotto as he couldn't breath and was getting hit wit bricks. Even with bricks it took MargaChito 11 rounds to take him out. If we want about talk about lacking punching power it would be chito who lacks that.

No way in hell he baits Cotto into another fight. Cotto will not give him the privilege of another good payday.
                    But Cotto's nose was broken in round 2 so that's your theory shot ROFL

Antonio Margarito is a MAN a FIGHTER!!! Miguel Cotto is a QUITTER!! a coward

Comment

Yupp. True.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=693168

Comment

Working...
                      X