Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: Cotto Hits Like a Girl, He Can't KO Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eFF this dude....yea, maybe Cotto's nose did get broke in the 2nd but he was still winning rounds and if it was broken he still lasted 11 rds in that state. It was the accumulation of punches with that plaster in the later rounds that did him in.
    Margacheato que se vaya al carajo!

Comment

I lolled when he said Cotto hits like a girl XD

he got stopped by a girl then
      Last edited by Helm; 11-11-2015, 10:50 AM.

Comment

exactly bro...leading up to the Cotto fight, Cheato was blasting fools out the ring! Since he caught, not one!!!
        Coincidence????gtfh

Comment

Originally posted by sportee01 View Post
          exactly bro...leading up to the Cotto fight, Cheato was blasting fools out the ring! Since he caught, not one!!!
          Coincidence????gtfh
          Was he? Who did he blast out? Margarito always was a volume puncher who wore guys down over time....which funnily enough is exactly what he did to Cotto....

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
            Except he was never caught with "plaster" in his gloves.
            of course he was...the very next fight. cmon bro! the one thing that never changed was the fact that Cheato can take punches all night long. No doubt. But the explosiveness and effectiveness of his punches has NEVER been there since he GOT CAUGHT.

Comment

If Cotto needs to give Pac a cut then Pac needs to give Marg a cut too cuz Cotto's face has never been the same since getting hit by those plasters, his face swells very quickly now after wht happened , Marg was not at a disadvantage cuz Cottos face was damaged as well and Cotto was never hurt in the 2nd fight , his face might have looked swollen but he was never in trouble in tht fight

Comment

Margarito has one of the best chins I've ever seen though. I don't think it's necessarily a reflection on Cotto's punching power.[/QUOTE]

I usually don't agree w/ any of your posts cuz you a bit of a Cotto hater, but this last piece, I couldn't have said better myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Cotto never managed to hurt Margarito in either fight. He barely made him flinch.

Margarito has one of the best chins I've ever seen though. I don't think it's necessarily a reflection on Cotto's punching power.
                  Absolute nonsense... Cotto hits Margs with a left hook causing Margs to fall into him in the mid rounds....Only one fighter was going down that night and it wasn't Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by sportee01 View Post
                    of course he was...the very next fight. cmon bro! the one thing that never changed was the fact that Cheato can take punches all night long. No doubt. But the explosiveness and effectiveness of his punches has NEVER been there since he GOT CAUGHT.
                    It's a farce, you can see Tony lugging his Gloves at Cotto from 6 inches and it rocking his head on it's axis...It's plain to ****ing see...he was not rocked, he was beaten down with breaks...it was de****able...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Was he? Who did he blast out? Margarito always was a volume puncher who wore guys down over time....which funnily enough is exactly what he did to Cotto....
                      Actually go back and check "mate", he UD Clottey, Lost to P-Will which at that point put this dude at crossroads situation, win or become irrelevant.
                      then all of a sudden blasted out Golden Johnson in 1, blasted out Kermit Cintron in 6, then came the Cotto fight....THEN the Mosely fight and we all know what he's done since then.....absolutely nothing. I know, I know "but, but he was coming on strong in the 2nd fight...."
                      I get your a Cotto hater bro, but keep it real "mate".

Comment

Working...
                      X