No announcement yet.

Russia; currently being investigated for Huge Doping Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Warrior2015 View Post
    The West is controlled by evil Zionists. They always spew Anti-Russian propaganda.

The accusations are obviously false.

Don't be fooled by Anti-Russian propaganda.

The evil Zionists are on the verge of starting World War 3
    you are 10000000% right. did you see how they blew up the Russian plane with all those kids on it? that was mossad and they get plenty of practice killing little pal girls in gaza. I know this is political talk but jewish Bolsheviks behind this Russian "scandal"

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
      you are 10000000% right. did you see how they blew up the Russian plane with all those kids on it? that was mossad and they get plenty of practice killing little pal girls in gaza. I know this is political talk but jewish Bolsheviks behind this Russian "scandal"
      in order to save face for the Olympics the USA should put up as a counterweight to the Russian doping lance Armstrong. as a pure athlete. but wait.....

Comment

I am 1,000,000,000,000% sure that it was the russians themselves that planted the bomb. It gives them the perfect excuse to step up attacks to take control of Syria and Iraq.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          I am 1,000,000,000,000% sure that it was the russians themselves that planted the bomb. It gives them the perfect excuse to step up attacks to take control of Syria and Iraq.
          when you see kids slaughtered it is jewish Bolsheviks behind after all they killed 66 mil in Russia mr fecalstein

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            BBC; "In the documentary, broadcast on Wednesday, former discus thrower Yevgeniya Pecherina claimed that "most, the majority, 99%" of athletes selected to represent Russia use banned substances."

And, that's from a thrower. Not looking good.

At this point it's clear that your comprehension is too low for me to continue bickering with you.
            What is not looking good is your inteligence.

I'll correct that for you. 99% of athletes representing any country use banned substances.

Comment

when you see kids slaughtered it is jewish Bolsheviks behind after all they killed 66 mil in Russia mr fecalstein
              They also invented aids and cancer.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                What is not looking good is your inteligence.

I'll correct that for you. 99% of athletes representing any country use banned substances.
                Maxi_pad, you never cease to make a fool of yourself. I didn't make that up, it's a quote. Dismissing this as "everyone does it" is both ignorant and sad. Not everyone forces their athletes to dope. Not everyone has state-sponsored drug scandals. But, if you feel that way I suppose you're going to give Floyd a pass for what you suspect him of doing? And, you will be equally as angry for people blaming Floyd? Seems pointless for me to explain as you're just going to come back with your usual, "You wetarded, me smart".

In other news, the head of the Russian WADA lab that was destroying samples and other such nefarious acts has resigned. But, some insist this is propaganda...

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  “This was an absolutely politically motivated statement like anti-Russian sanctions,” Vladimir Uyba, the head of Russia’s Federal Medical-Biological Agency (FMBA), told the Interfax news agency. “It has no grounds whatsoever, because those doping tests for athletes are conducted by the WADA commissioners themselves. Besides, the athlete never knows exactly when the commissioner will arrive.”
                  im sure that will be russias argument that its a big political conspiracy no doubt in my mind and thats because russia destroyed all the evidence lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Maxi_pad, you never cease to make a fool of yourself. I didn't make that up, it's a quote. Dismissing this as "everyone does it" is both ignorant and sad. Not everyone forces their athletes to dope. Not everyone has state-sponsored drug scandals. But, if you feel that way I suppose you're going to give Floyd a pass for what you suspect him of doing? And, you will be equally as angry for people blaming Floyd? Seems pointless for me to explain as you're just going to come back with your usual, "You wetarded, me smart".

In other news, the head of the Russian WADA lab that was destroying samples and other such nefarious acts has resigned. But, some insist this is propaganda...
                    See? you still making a fool of yourself. I never said it was a lie that most russian athelets are doping, did I? no

I said that ALL the athletes are doping. Lot of US athletes have been caught in the past, but anyway it's obvious just by looking at their bodies.

You can talk about any elite athlete. Do you think Usain Bolt is clean? no, you have to be an idiot to believe that. And the same applies to any of them.

So why is this big news? just propaganda, because in the US they are all doping too. I'm not saying the russians aren't doping. They are! but so is everyone else. Heck, even the argentinean olympic teams are doping now, and we don't have a big story in doping and drugs science. It's what the elite athlete do, they dope.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      They also invented aids and cancer.
                      you are right mr fecalstein I told you they were bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X