Russia; currently being investigated for Huge Doping Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia; currently being investigated for Huge Doping Ring

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...f76_story.html

5 Russian Olympians already Banned, more research being done... Do you believe Boxing in Russia has been taken over by this large doping regime?

According to this there are some olympic gold and bronze medalist truly disgusting
    I always wondered why kov refused to take random testing even though pascal was going to pay for all of it

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      According to this there are some olympic gold and bronze medalist truly disgusting
      I always wondered why kov refused to take random testing even though pascal was going to pay for all of it
      It is quite interesting and will being up more questions now, about fighters and athletes for that country. Maybe the talks about Povetkin aren't so far fetched.

Comment

Impossible. Only Black Americans dope.

Comment

“This was an absolutely politically motivated statement like anti-Russian sanctions,” Vladimir Uyba, the head of Russia’s Federal Medical-Biological Agency (FMBA), told the Interfax news agency. “It has no grounds whatsoever, because those doping tests for athletes are conducted by the WADA commissioners themselves. Besides, the athlete never knows exactly when the commissioner will arrive.”

Comment

Did you also wonder why Bhop didn't agree with it either?

Comment

Unfourtanitly Russia has had and been surrounded by PED talking for Decades...

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                Unfourtanitly Russia has had and been surrounded by PED talking for Decades...

Unlike America and UK, they create new peds in their old soviet labs and shi1t.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  Did you also wonder why Bhop didn't agree with it either?
                  Hopkins never failed a drug test so no I didnt

Comment

Kovalev wanted VADA testing, which is better than what Pascal wanted. Pascal, who had Memo in his camp, declined.

Comment

Working...
                    X