No announcement yet.

Russia; currently being investigated for Huge Doping Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
    I guess you cant remember what you said 5 minutes ago you said Putin would just assassinate his rivals and I said someone assassinated all those people . take the crack pipe out of your mouth relax then read it all again. maybe it will come to you
    I never said anything about politically motivated killing being ok. You said something incredibly stupid and irrelevant to my point, and are sounding even dumber trying to defend it. Live with it and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJRock View Post
      Why is it everyone here is condemning Russia for allowing athletes to abuse Peds . They say Russian boxers could be involved too. Isnt that kind of hypocritical when you consider the way the NSAC & USADA apparently turned a blind eye to Mayweather's illegal IV usage?????? They stated publically " Mr Mayweather did nothing wrong "
      The mind boggles how hypocritical people are
      it's the usual character assassination of Russia. they got to keep the average American distracted from more important things, like the US and Israel funding terrorists in the middle east and Europe. expect to see some movies from jewllywood next year where "rogue Russians" are planning to nuke 'Murica...

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I never said anything about politically motivated killing being ok. You said something incredibly stupid and irrelevant to my point, and are sounding even dumber trying to defend it. Live with it and move on.
        you are full of sheet you said putin would assassinate the head of the doping council. THEN YOU SAID I AM NOT KIDDING. get of the drugs there is help for you. may the farce be with you

Comment

• BBC; "In the documentary, broadcast on Wednesday, former discus thrower Yevgeniya Pecherina claimed that "most, the majority, 99%" of athletes selected to represent Russia use banned substances."

And, that's from a thrower. Not looking good.

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
          you are full of sheet you said putin would assassinate the head of the doping council. THEN YOU SAID I AM NOT KIDDING. get of the drugs there is help for you. may the farce be with you
          At this point it's clear that your comprehension is too low for me to continue bickering with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Warrior2015 View Post
            Very similar to what Lance Armstrong and the ICU said back in the day about Dick Pound and WADA. History is repeating itself.

Comment

• Why would anyone believe accusations of Russia brought up by their enemy USA?

It is like when Israeli or American media call Muslims "terrorists", No one with sane mind listens to him enemy!
              When you wake up in the morning and see it on the front page of every single newspaper in UK, it makes you believe it is all propaganda compaign.

Comment

• Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
                Why would anyone believe accusations of Russia brought up by their enemy USA?

It is like when Israeli or American media call Muslims "terrorists", No one with sane mind listens to him enemy!
                When you wake up in the morning and see it on the front page of every single newspaper in UK, it makes you believe it is all propaganda compaign.
                FFS, get a clue. It's not the USA, it's the WORLD anti-doping agency, an internationally independent agency based out of Montreal. Germany just did a huge expose doc on Russian doping. From what I've seen thus far, this news is bigger in the UK and EU than in the US. Americans can be pretty apathetic about this stuff.

Comment

• Lol, why would anyone be surprised by this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                    https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...f76_story.html

5 Russian Olympians already Banned, more research being done... Do you believe Boxing in Russia has been taken over by this large doping regime?
                    once a cheat always a cheat. Russians have cheated before and they will continue cheating. All these so called killers in boxing from Russia to me are nothing more than drug fueled cheats.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure every major country has serious doping problems...

Comment

Working...
                      X