No announcement yet.

Russia; currently being investigated for Huge Doping Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    they're all doping. this is just some politically motivated schit.

' the ruskies ruined our beautiful Olympics with their evil cheating, how dare they!!! bomb them back to the stone age' !!!!!!

exactly it is because putin is making US look bad in Syria bombing the terrorists hired and supplied by pissrael an the US. blowing up the Russian plane another attack on them. as if American athletes are clean. same thing with the diesel engines and the industrial sabotage on the german car makers. as if ALL the American diesel trucks are clean. hahahah give me a break

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Putin's approach is to just have detractors assassinated. (I wish I was joking)
      yea and some one bombing the Russian plane killing 260 with a bunch of kids on the plane was??? tidily winks?? JFK Lincoln??

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Impossible. Only Black Americans dope.
        and only one philpino

Comment

Seems this has been unraveling for a while now. From last year;
          "From the guarantees by Russian state government officials controlling the political side, down through the Russian government agencies that control RUSADA, WADA’s approved lab, all interwoven in the sophisticated doping supply chain network, combined also with high level coordination between the Russian sport executives, anti-doping officials, sport federation officials and coaches.

The Russian doping system in some ways mirrors the GDR doping of the 60’s-90’s. Russian coach Oleg Popov stated, “The athlete has no choice. Either you agree and use the illegal substances, or if you don’t you’re out of sport (in Russia).”

​ "Russian coaches were “out of control” and expected the anti-doping agency to protect their athletes rather than catch them​. Athletes were left with little choice but to participate in doping programmes if they wanted to make the team."

It seems to imply that if you were a Russian athlete, you were on PEDs.

Since last year they uncovered;
          "It found that the head of the Moscow lab, Grigory Rodchenko, admitted to intentionally destroying 1,417 samples in December 2014 shortly before Wada officials were due to visit."
          didn't payweather hire rodchenko?

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
            yea and some one bombing the Russian plane killing 260 with a bunch of kids on the plane was??? tidily winks?? JFK Lincoln??
            Dafuq you talking about?? I was making a politically relevant statement, in humor, based on the context of the post I quoted. Is this where I'm supposed to defend the bombing of flight 9268? Look elsewhere if that's what you're trying to argue.
            I seriously have no clue what the hell you're on about. I have a feeling you don't either.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              didn't payweather hire rodchenko?
              I never defended Mayweather's scandal, I criticized him. You're once again making a fool of yourself.

Comment

Dafuq you talking about?? I was making a politically relevant statement, in humor, based on the context of the post I quoted. Is this where I'm supposed to defend the bombing of flight 9268? Look elsewhere if that's what you're trying to argue.
                I seriously have no clue what the hell you're on about. I have a feeling you don't either.
                I guess you cant remember what you said 5 minutes ago you said Putin would just assassinate his rivals and I said someone assassinated all those people . take the crack pipe out of your mouth relax then read it all again. maybe it will come to you

Comment

Stupid ****ckcs acting like this is a problem specific to RUSSIA. This is an epidemic in all of professional sports, if you can't see it being a broader problem you lying to yourself.

Comment

froid payweather just announced he will make a comeback return to the ring vs Brandon rios in Russia

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      Well he is Russian now
                      he was a murican when he was caught, a slick african murican of the inner city.

Comment

Working...
                      X