Clear All

Just as Roy Jones becomes a Russian citizen

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Impossible. Only Black Americans dope.
      That's true

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        Makes you wonder why jones was just dying to become Russian now he can fight over there and take his peds
        Russia is a safe heaven for PEDS
        Russia would be a good place for Money to make his return. He'd save millions on saline solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          Russia would be a good place for Money to make his return. He'd save millions on saline solution.
          Russia is a sinking ship that's why your boy kov ran to the greatest country on earth

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior2015
            Don't be fooled by Anti-Russian propaganda
            The Russian athletes and administrators who have been coming clean, are they part of the propaganda?

I respect Russia and that's the very reason I don't support these practices of corruption, abuse of young athletes, etc. Don't nourish a cancer just because it's part of the body. You must go through the pain of cutting it out.

Comment

Don't be fooled by Anti-Russian propaganda

Comment

Why is it everyone here is condemning Russia for allowing athletes to abuse Peds . They say Russian boxers could be involved too. Isnt that kind of hypocritical when you consider the way the NSAC & USADA apparently turned a blind eye to Mayweather's illegal IV usage?????? They stated publically " Mr Mayweather did nothing wrong "
                The mind boggles how hypocritical people are

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CJRock View Post
                    Why is it everyone here is condemning Russia for allowing athletes to abuse Peds . They say Russian boxers could be involved too. Isnt that kind of hypocritical when you consider the way the NSAC & USADA apparently turned a blind eye to Mayweather's illegal IV usage?????? They stated publically " Mr Mayweather did nothing wrong "
                    The mind boggles how hypocritical people are
                    Who? Very few people defended Mayweather and those who did pointed to the fact that there was no evidence of actual doping, just the fact that their handling of the situation left a possibility. Here we have proof and confessions of large-scale corruption. Wildly different scale. But that doesn't even matter because most members here are disapproving of BOTH. I've been vocal in both instances (yes, I spoke out about Mayweather's USADA thing). Quote the people you've seen being hypocritical or GTFO w/ this "you people" nonsense because many of us care about doping in general and aren't protecting anyone.
                    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 11-09-2015, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                      Hopkins never failed a drug test so no I didnt
                      neither did armstrong

Comment

Working...
                      X