• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    nice try Larry.
    I heard it from here man..i have no reason to try to make stuff up

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3970...31770/?fref=nf

Comment

Larryx's threads in the last few days: makes a thread about Khan, then a thread about Ward, shortly followed by a thread about how people should stop making threads about Khan and Ward, and then soon after this one about Ward

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        I think jrosales also said that Ward turned Gonzalez down.
        "I think".

****, now I'm convinced.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          "I think".

****, now I'm convinced.
          He did.

Did freedom make a thread about it? Why dont you guys complain there instead of here?

Comment

"Rumours" now? It's funny how you and Freedom have been posting it as if its an absolute fact that Ward turned it down.

ESPN and Fat Dan posted that Ward will be fighting Kovalev at the end of his HBO deal and you tards don't believe it but random bloggers = facts!
            You just gotta use your head, Mr 97k. Somehow the most logical fight didn't end up on Ward's list of opponents, all 168 scrubs. Gives creedence to those earlier rumors backed up by some reliable sources, like our own hougigo and jrosales.

As for the Kov fight, I'm with Rafael:

The bottom line is that Ward is fighting a tune-up fight to get to Kovalev, whose team would prefer to fight Ward next. I’d prefer that too, as would countless boxing fans.

But that is not reality. So as long as they are doing tune-ups it seems that any of the fighters proposed for Ward is an approvable one, even if none are scintillating matches. Eventually, everyone will agree on the opponent, Ward will fight him on Nov. 21 and probably win, and we’ll all be a step closer to the Kovalev-Ward showdown.

It is just unfortunate that it is going to take close to a year to happen, which is entirely unnecessary. It’s boxing. A lot can happen in a year that could mess things up, signed contract or not.
            Heck we stumbled on step 1 already

Comment

"I think".

****, now I'm convinced.
              Are you this annoying in your day to day life? Ward tries to fight Murdock, brand and Dunn, yet you think he had interest in fighting Gonzalez or anybody credible? On top of that a few sources reported that he turned him down.

Comment

ward needs a tune up before he faces gonzalez

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Are you this annoying in your day to day life? Ward tries to fight Murdock, brand and Dunn, yet you think he had interest in fighting Gonzalez or anybody credible? On top of that a few sources reported that he turned him down.
                  Annoying because I've got the worst fanbase in boxing on the ropes again, ready to pull a Rios?

Zero reputable sources that say HBO wanted Gonzalez and that Ward turned him down. That's the only fact here.

Comment

This would have been an interesting match up. Gonzalez actually has a chance...

although the fight won't happen any time soon

Comment

Annoying because I've got the worst fanbase in boxing on the ropes again, ready to pull a Rios?

Zero reputable sources that say HBO wanted Gonzalez and that Ward turned him down. That's the only fact here.
                      Lol you can't be doing that when you're working with a dud. You saw who they were trying to fight. HBO doesn't want that dreck. Nobody does except Team Ward. Sorry, common sense is not on your side, but you must be well used to it. And yes, hougigo and jrosales are reputable as boxing rumors go, Mr 97k

Comment

Working...
                      X