No announcement yet.

Heard Ward may be fighting Yunieshy Gonzalez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Annoying because I've got the worst fanbase in boxing on the ropes again, ready to pull a Rios?

Zero reputable sources that say HBO wanted Gonzalez and that Ward turned him down. That's the only fact here.
    Not everyone is a gossiping b1tch like you and gets emotional over a fighter. You don't like the sources saying he turned down Gonzalez because it doesn't suit your pathetic agenda. Lots of news gets broken on the Internet by a variety of sources. Turning down a fighter isn't going to yield some official report from HBO. Is that what you're expecting?

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Not everyone is a gossiping b1tch like you and gets emotional over a fighter. You don't like the sources saying he turned down Gonzalez because it doesn't suit your pathetic agenda. Lots of news gets broken on the Internet by a variety of sources. Turning down a fighter isn't going to yield some official report from HBO. Is that what you're expecting?
      No because the source, which is "BoxingFanatic14" or something is some ****ty little blogger like you or HeroBando who have no inside information and reported that "word is Ward turned down Gonzalez"

"Word is", "rumours" "I think".

I'm sold!

Comment

No because the source, which is "BoxingFanatic14" or something is some ****ty little blogger like you or HeroBando who have no inside information and reported that "word is Ward turned down Gonzalez"

"Word is", "rumours" "I think".

I'm sold!
        So how do you think he fell out of contention, leaving Ward to choose from 168 scrubs?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          So how do you think he fell out of contention, leaving Ward to choose from 168 scrubs?
          Who fell out of contention? Gonzalez? What makes you believe he was ever in contention?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            How do we know Gonzalez didn't turn down the fight? There are reports he turned down Beterbiev, so why not Ward as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              How do we know Gonzalez didn't turn down the fight? There are reports he turned down Beterbiev, so why not Ward as well?
              Well he certainly turned down beterbiev that's a fact.

Comment

Who fell out of contention? Gonzalez? What makes you believe he was ever in contention?
                yea he's probably too dangerous to be in contention.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Or there wasn't enough money to pay him to fight on that undercard.

Comment

Never mind the early tweet, who else? It makes 3x more sense than the runner up. Doesn't have a fight scheduled, HBO likes him, comes cheap, appropriate 1st fight for risk averse Ward moving up. And then a bunch of rumors from various sources, some known reliable, spread over weeks

Comment

fair play to Ward if he takes it.

That said, I'll believe it when I see it.......

Comment

Working...
                      X