No announcement yet.

Heard Ward may be fighting Yunieshy Gonzalez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    So what is the source for the thread title?

Or are you just supporting anything that makes Ward look better no matter whether it's lies or not?
    I'm not talking about the thread title, we know that's false. Seems you don't want others posting false info when it supports someone you dislike. On the other hand you are ok with spreading lies if it goes against someone you dislike. You want rules to apply to others but not yourself. That's sad. If you were an honest person you wold be asking for bans for yourself and the thread starter. But we know you won't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Cliçk on 1st link and scroll down. Sept 4 the guy is saying HBOs Peter Nelson requested it. Why would you be surprised? It's the most logical fight out thete
      What "guy"? Another random blogger?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        I'm just saying you should be true to your principles about posting false information.

Report Larry and turn yourself in too
        I had multiple other sources too, it will take me time to find them and I can't remember clearly because it was weeks ago. Hougigo would know. I can't waste any more time searching - you need to learn to search for yourself.

Why do you not criticize the threadstarter? That's CURRENT. Why do you not take him to task?

Why do you always unconditionally support Andre Ward? Stop avoiding this question.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          I had multiple other sources too, it will take me time to find them and I can't remember clearly because it was weeks ago. Hougigo would know. I can't waste any more time searching - you need to learn to search for yourself.

Why do you not criticize the threadstarter? That's CURRENT. Why do you not take him to task?

Why do you always unconditionally support Andre Ward? Stop avoiding the question.
          I already asked Larry for a source in my first post.

I'm not unconditionally supporting Ward, I'm just asking you to follow your own principles and provide concrete evidence that he turned down Gonzalez.

Otherwise, again using your own supposed principles, you should be banned.

Don't get mad at me because you're a hypocrite.

Comment

Source?

Wasn't this the guy that "they" wanted him to fight?
            I read it in another boxing group,not confirmed,just in the air right now..just wanted peoples opinons

Comment

What "guy"? Another random blogger?
              I dunno what you expect, for ESPN to publish the story? This was weeks before the rumors of Ward turning down the most logical fight around.

Comment

So a bunch of random Twatterers saying that Gonzalez should be Ward's opponent means that HBO wanted the fight and Ward turned it down?

False information posted. Report yourself if you have any principles.
                Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                None of those say Ward turned down a fight except for Boxing Kingdom(whoever that is). Thanks though, that's all we were asking for. Although I don't know who Boxing Kingdom is or how reliable they are. Seems like just some random twitter poster

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  I dunno what you expect, for ESPN to publish the story? This was weeks before the rumors of Ward turning down the most logical fight around.
                  "Rumours" now? It's funny how you and Freedom have been posting it as if its an absolute fact that Ward turned it down.

ESPN and Fat Dan posted that Ward will be fighting Kovalev at the end of his HBO deal and you tards don't believe it but random bloggers = facts!

Comment

I think jrosales also said that Ward turned Gonzalez down.

Comment

"Rumours" now? It's funny how you and Freedom have been posting it as if its an absolute fact that Ward turned it down.

ESPN and Fat Dan posted that Ward will be fighting Kovalev at the end of his HBO deal and you tards don't believe it but random bloggers = facts!
                      The weird part is they see nothing wrong with that. SMH

Comment

Working...
                      X