Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're a Canelo fan get the hell in here.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're a Canelo fan get the hell in here.

My boy Canelo is fighting Cotto on the 21st. His name is Jewish,he looks Irish,and he fights like a Mexican. This man is a diversity God. He doesn't duck anyone. He has it all. He's fast,he possess that Irish Thunder that can put you out with one punch,he's handsome,and to cap it all of he has a slong that looks like a grown mans arm hold an apple.

Nothing against Cotto. I'm a fan of the guy. He comes to fight but their is something about Canelo that makes me love him.

So if you're Team Canelo please pledge your alliance and post pics and videos of our boy.

Mods if this thread is illegally against the rules in anyway,I apologize.

Cotto we coming for you.

Canelo has no fear. He ducks no one. If you wanna bang with Canelo,all you have to do is give him a call. He'll fight you in the ring or on the cobblestone. He has that warrior blood pumping through his veins. Anyone can get it.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      My boy Canelo is fighting Cotto on the 21st. His name is Jewish,he looks Irish,and he fights like a Mexican. This man is a diversity God. He doesn't duck anyone. He has it all. He's fast,he possess that Irish Thunder that can put you out with one punch,he's handsome,and to cap it all of he has a slong that looks like a grown mans arm hold an apple.

Nothing against Cotto. I'm a fan of the guy. He comes to fight but their is something about Canelo that makes me love him.
      So if you're Team Canelo please pledge your alliance and post pics and videos of our boy.

Mods if this thread is illegally against the rules in anyway,I apologize.

That what it is right there bro! That's what you love. #TheSlong

Comment

Canelo is gonna lose to Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          Cotto we coming for you.

Canelo has no fear. He ducks no one. If you wanna bang with Canelo,all you have to do is give him a call. He'll fight you in the ring or on the cobblestone. He has that warrior blood pumping through his veins. Anyone can get it.
          Lol at booker t's reaction. He knows he done fukt up

Comment

He does have a fine beef bayonet, I still can't make up my mind with this fight. Im thinking Cotto doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Canelo is gonna lose to Cotto
              He's the hero boxing deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A fighter.

Comment

He's also Chinese, birth name is actually Hung Wei Tu Lung, contrary to popular belief.

War Hung!

Comment

Bro you're not a true canelo fan unless youre sporting the avi

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                    He's also Chinese, birth name is actually Hung Wei Tu Lung, contrary to popular belief.

War Hung!
                    Green ****ing K sent.

Comment

Working...
                    X