Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're a Canelo fan get the hell in here.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez is highly favorite to win his upcoming battle against Cotto. Alvarez (4/9), Cotto (28/11).

Comment

I am a big Canelo fan and I have been a Canelo fan since I saw him KO Cotto's brother many years ago. I always bet on him to win unless he is huge favorite. If he fails to destroy Cotto I won't be as big a fan as I am now. He must show the world what he can do against Cotto. I am confident he will KO Cotto and I have a large bet on him even though I only win one dollar for every three I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by reinvaldez View Post
        Saul "Canelo" Alvarez is highly favorite to win his upcoming battle against Cotto. Alvarez (4/9), Cotto (28/11).
        People who put their money where their mouth is know Canelo is the better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          My boy Canelo is fighting Cotto on the 21st. His name is Jewish,he looks Irish,and he fights like a Mexican. This man is a diversity God. He doesn't duck anyone. He has it all. He's fast,he possess that Irish Thunder that can put you out with one punch,he's handsome,and to cap it all of he has a slong that looks like a grown mans arm hold an apple.

Nothing against Cotto. I'm a fan of the guy. He comes to fight but their is something about Canelo that makes me love him.

So if you're Team Canelo please pledge your alliance and post pics and videos of our boy.

Mods if this thread is illegally against the rules in anyway,I apologize.

My people are Mexican Jews too. Sephardic Jews Saenz - Caceres. I am down with Canelo. Somos Mexicanos. We are a diverse group of people.

I tried to green k you again, but gotta spread it around.

Comment

:d

Canelo wins by tko 7th round

Sorry I can't post much, but I'm away from my lappy.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              My people are Mexican Jews too. Sephardic Jews Saenz - Caceres. I am down with Canelo. Somos Mexicanos. We are a diverse group of people.

I tried to green k you again, but gotta spread it around.
              Well thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                Cotto we coming for you.

Canelo has no fear. He ducks no one. If you wanna bang with Canelo,all you have to do is give him a call. He'll fight you in the ring or on the cobblestone. He has that warrior blood pumping through his veins. Anyone can get it.
                I rather fight a Floyd Body guard than mess with Boker T

Comment

God Bless Canelomania! God Bless America!!

Comment

The only guy who didn't even make Floyd run or clinch in the last 5 years.....

Comment

Viva La Mexico

Comment

Working...
                      X