Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're a Canelo fan get the hell in here.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo estoy loco por Canelo! No maricon.

Comment

#theslong .

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
        You made the right choice, rest easy now, this is all over. There will be more manufactured Mexican fighters to come but there will never be another....

I'm tearing up right now. This day has been rough. I needed this. My best friend BrushMyHair! was banned.

RIP My Sweet Hobbit Physically and Mentally disabled Prince. No matter how many times I have to change your diaper or put a flea collar on your neck because your disgusting beard is infested with fleas,I will always love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
          lol I appreciate your good jokes fam
          You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            I'm tearing up right now. This day has been rough. I needed this. My best friend BrushMyHair! was banned.

RIP My Sweet Hobbit Physically and Mentally disabled Prince. No matter how many times I have to change your diaper or put a flea collar on your neck because your disgusting beard is infested with fleas,I will always love you.
            Don't worry im sure he's lurking as we speak reading all the sweet words you posted about him.

Comment

One time Brush told me he chases his whiskey with grape soda. Not even joking.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                Don't worry im sure he's lurking as we speak reading all the sweet words you posted about him.
                I like don't like lurkers. I don't like people in the dark. Stalkers are the scum of the earth. I love Bush but I will throw his ass of his wheelchair and Derek Vineyard his ass. I'm not trying to say that in a threating way but I'm a street kid. I prefer to bang it out on the cobblestone and ask questions later. That's just how I was raised.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  One time Brush told me he chases his whiskey with grape soda. Not even joking.
                  What the...I swear to God...I don't even know how to respond to that. I guarantee that its Hennessey.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                    I like don't like lurkers. I don't like people in the dark. Stalkers are the scum of the earth. I love Bush but I will throw his ass of his wheelchair and Derek Vineyard his ass. I'm not trying to say that in a threating way but I'm a street kid. I prefer to bang it out on the cobblestone and ask questions later. That's just how I was raised.

Comment

I'm a fan of both, and I'm planning on staying neutral. I'd prefer a Canelo win probably though because he's got time on his side.

Comment

Working...
                      X