No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara Shouldn’t Have to Change His Style, Trainer Says

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    I still believe Lara is the only fighter who could beat Floyd Mayweather! I would love to see Golovkin vs. Lara @ 160! I don't think GGG wants any part of Lara.
    I want to see that too but I disagree with the outcome. If Canelo can catch him then Gokovkin will. When Golovkin hits him with body shots he will slow down and that will be the beginning of the end. After a tko all this nonsense with Lara will cease. Also will be somewhat useful preparation for a Ward fight, although Ward brings more.

Lara would ideally fight Andrade, the Charlos and Canelo again if ginger sits at 155.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      I like Lara but he lost that fight against Saul. No WAY as fast and accurate as you should be, should u land the same amount of punches as the much slower guy. And landing only 22% of your bread ad butter punch is unacceptable. He ran. He didn't even try and engage. Plus I really think those body blows were hurting him. There was one part where it looked like he was trying to run up his leg and sit on his shoulders???
      Lara out boxed Canelo 8-4 7-5

Comment

I still believe Lara is the only fighter who could beat Floyd Mayweather! I would love to see Golovkin vs. Lara @ 160! I don't think GGG wants any part of Lara.
        Lara Mayweather 50/50 fight I think Lara would out box GGG

Comment

Well he can continue to sit on the sidelines and fight scrubs once a year. He's had his opportunities and sqandered them with his GARBAGE, inactive running style, and he has no one to blame but himslef.

No one says he has to change but hecan continue wasting his career and wine about it, and sit on the sidelines

Comment

I'm sorry but there's no reason Lara should've went 12 rounds with Delvin Rodriguez. Even his fight with Ishe Smith was more competitive than it should've been.

Comment

Why change his style when he gets paid well and headlines cards? What he does need to change is his level of opposition.

Comment

I would of loved that fight too. But Floyd only wants money fights not fights that present challenges. Also GGG would destroy lara. Better movement, stamina and harder puncher than Angulo. The excuse would be "GGG picking on smaller fighters doe"

Comment

I love Lara but he cost himself that Nelo fight. He needs to pull the trigger sometimes like Rigo does. He's too cautious when he doesn't need to be.

Comment

If thats the case, Lara needs a new trainer.

Only thing that has been holding him back.

No need for a style overhaul, just do something in your fights.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                      I want to see that too but I disagree with the outcome. If Canelo can catch him then Gokovkin will. When Golovkin hits him with body shots he will slow down and that will be the beginning of the end. After a tko all this nonsense with Lara will cease. Also will be somewhat useful preparation for a Ward fight, although Ward brings more.

Lara would ideally fight Andrade, the Charlos and Canelo again if ginger sits at 155.
                      Lara schooled Canelo, and he will school GGG too.

Comment

Working...
                      X