Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara Shouldn’t Have to Change His Style, Trainer Says

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He doesn't have to change his style. He had to win his big fights.

Comment

He doesn't have to change his style but what they should do is change the ring size for his fights to a 12ft ring!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
        I would of loved that fight too. But Floyd only wants money fights not fights that present challenges. Also GGG would destroy lara. Better movement, stamina and harder puncher than Angulo. The excuse would be "GGG picking on smaller fighters doe"
        Angulo and GGG fight nothing alike. Angulo won 2 rounds against Lara he dropped him twice. Lara showed he had heart got up made Angulo quit

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
          Angulo and GGG fight nothing alike. Angulo won 2 rounds against Lara he dropped him twice. Lara showed he had heart got up made Angulo quit
          of course they don't. Angulo is a face first brawling punching bag. Angulo was a punching bag for the whole fight. But danm that swelling he had. I don't blame him. He hasn't been the same since. GGG is faster stronger and most of all smarter. Lara would get his ass kicked. why do you think lara's team never made a real offer? Or If lara really wants the fight then why doesn't he just go to one of GGG's press conference's like he did canelo?

Comment

of course they don't. Angulo is a face first brawling punching bag. Angulo was a punching bag for the whole fight. But danm that swelling he had. I don't blame him. He hasn't been the same since. GGG is faster stronger and most of all smarter. Lara would get his ass kicked. why do you think lara's team never made a real offer? Or If lara really wants the fight then why doesn't he just go to one of GGG's press conference's like he did canelo?
            I believe Lara is serious about wanting to fight GGG If fans demanded to see this fight politics aside it could happen but it probably won't

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
              I believe Lara is serious about wanting to fight GGG If fans demanded to see this fight politics aside it could happen but it probably won't
              nah he's not. Im surprised they haven't mentioned his name lately. What politics? Haymon? K2 promotions so far has had no problem working with any other promotion to get fights done

Comment

That's fine, he doesn't have to change his style but when he doesn't meet with the success he wants remember "He didn't have to change his style". I'm sorry for stylistic fighters who use a particular style and it doesn't appeal to the general public. Boxing is a sporting performance if your performance does not appeal to the paying public then be happy to live with what you get. Hardcore rappers don't like pop but if they want to upgrade that bmw to a bentley they certainly consider putting a singer on the hook.

Comment

Lara should hook up with Freddy Roach! Shields was never a top trainer IMO.

Comment

Lara good fighter but should take more risks when fighting lol.

Comment

nah he's not. Im surprised they haven't mentioned his name lately. What politics? Haymon? K2 promotions so far has had no problem working with any other promotion to get fights done
                      Network issue HBO PBC

Comment

Working...
                      X