Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ward's resume really that much more impressive than GGG's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    Ward to the rescue !

Comment

Originally posted by Calculating... View Post
      Really you don't even need to watch his recent fight to realize he's on a decline, his choices of "tuneups" is more than enough to understand Ward is not confident in fighting harder competition. What a diva, overrated scumbag
      It's smoke and mirrors..

Fooling the peoples!

Comment

inb4- Aldo comes in defending Ward or fight against the white guy (even though Ward is half white)

Surprise surprise, Scipio joined on in. Where's STAX?

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          Ward-Smith: -3300 (veteran fighter, with two good title challenges)
          Ward-Rodriguez: -1100 (24-0, one of the top challengers at the time)
          Ward-Dawson: -300 (light heavyweight kingpin)
          Ward-Froch: -300 (28-1, WBC 168 champion, future IBF/wba champ)
          Ward-Abraham: -750 (former 160 champion, future WBO 168 champion)
          Ward-Bika: -950 (rugged veteran, future champion at weight)
          Ward-Green: -600
          Ward-Kessler: +180 (42-1, WBA champion, favorite of the tournament)
          Ward-Miranda: -300 (big punching, former 160 champion)

Ward's worse opponent over his odds stretch throttles Golovkin's best opponent, and it;s not even close.

give it up, dude
          WTF is this? Are you using odds to prove level of comp? This is by far the dumbest thing I've seen.

And again Kessler was only favored because he was the only SMW with world level experience going into the tournament.
          Last edited by SilverMiles; 10-24-2015, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
            WTF is this? Are you using odds to prove level of comp? This is by far the dumbest thing I've seen.
            Come on, you know who Scipio is.. I ignore half the **** he writes. He's a modern Fl0mo***ual

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Everyone read my sig if you want a laugh over this guy.
              Pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Calculating... View Post
                inb4- Aldo comes in defending Ward or fight against the white guy (even though Ward is half white)

Surprise surprise, Scipio joined on in. Where's STAX?
                Here counting down the days until yall start crying after ward whoop that kovolove in your sig.,.,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Abraham, Froch, Kessler, Paul Smith, Rodriguez, Bika, Green, Dawson, Pudwill.

Well 4 of those guys are retired now, one is getting out of jail or something. I mean, these names right here are what makes Ward rank just below Mayweather according to many on here. Take a good long look at this list, Calzaghe got absolutely no respect for beating an undefeated Kessler and a much primer Bika but they comprise 1/4 of Ward's notable resume.

People need to wake up, Ward hasn't really beaten much when you think about it.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACgTJhEdj5M

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    Here counting down the days until yall start crying after ward whoop that kovolove in your sig.,.,,,,
                    There he is!

Judging from Ward's choice of tuneups lately really says a lot about him, of course his fans are more confident than he is

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Abraham, Froch, Kessler, Paul Smith, Rodriguez, Bika, Green, Dawson, Pudwill.

Well 4 of those guys are retired now, one is getting out of jail or something. I mean, these names right here are what makes Ward rank just below Mayweather according to many on here. Take a good long look at this list, Calzaghe got absolutely no respect for beating an undefeated Kessler and a much primer Bika but they comprise 1/4 of Ward's notable resume.

People need to wake up, Ward hasn't really beaten much when you think about it.
                      This!

And WARD had home advantage for ALL of those fights. I think he holds/clinches/clamps a lot to protect a fragile chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X