Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ward's resume really that much more impressive than GGG's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG is pretty boring.....one of the most boring fighters out there. Idk, I guess I'm not really into can crushing and judging from his ppv numbers(less than 100k) I'm not alone.

Comment

Kessler, Abraham, Froch, and Dawson. Soon we'll be adding Kovalev.

Ward's secondary wins are equal to Golovkin's best wins: Miranda, Green, Bika, Rodriguez, and Smith.

I'm actually looking forward to Abraham vs. Murray. Ward's 4th best win vs. Golovkin's best win next month.

Comment

Yes it is. By quite a long way.

I think you need to get your coat, Booty Dew.

Comment

God damn you guys need to stop with the ward ggg threads

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Yes it is. By quite a long way.

I think you need to get your coat, Booty Dew.
            I can certainly see Ward doing the Booty Dew against Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

Ward's secondary wins are equal to Golovkin's best wins: Miranda, Green, Bika, Rodriguez, and Smith.

I'm actually looking forward to Abraham vs. Murray. Ward's 4th best win vs. Golovkin's best win next month.
              Dawson is a worthless win at 168. AA is not much at SMW, no better than GGG's comp. But none of GGG's opponents were coming off 2 blowout losses, including a shutout to master boxer Froch

Comment

Lmao! Booty Dew is getting desperate now. Wasn't he a Groves fan for a day then switched to Froch after the beat down? Then he jumps from Pac to GGG.

Comment

LMFAO...he actually has a couple posters agreeing to this troll thread

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    I mean at least GGG smashes these not so good fighters in entertaining fashion.... GGG would have KO'd Smith in no less than 3 rounds similar to Macklin yet Ward goes centuries with him.

Plus Ward's resume looks pretty overrated to me, Kessler and Froch are good but they're not truly elite, Froch I suppose is elite but he's still known as being a big overachiever and if it wasn't for his ridiculous chin he wouldn't have been a world champ.

Pretty overrated resume if you ask me, I don't see anyone in it who's as good as GGG or Kovalev.

It's a little better but not by much, if GGG beat Lee next year I would say they're even.

The major difference is the so called boxing fans refuse to give GGG comp the same level of respect they give Wards comp.

They pretend guys like Bika, Froch, Kessler, and Abraham are elite and not B+ fighters while the same time calling guys like Geale, Lemule, Murray, and Monroe bums.

Childish stuff really but you learn in life some people have their mind made up and no amount of reasoning will change that. They feel admitting they're wrong makes them look ****** but in reality it shows a person with intellect.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

you guys are a team???

Comment

Working...
                      X