Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Rejects Fighting Golovkin, Unless at 155-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97K buys? If GGG wants a Canelo/Cotto fight he'll have to go down to 155 lol.

97K buys? Even a 2015 Mayorga would be the A-side and dictate what trunks and gloves GGG would wear

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
      I read the quote, that's why I said I WOULD give Cotto more respect.

Hell, even if Cotto takes the fight.

Canelo, I can't respect what he is doing. So many MW have been fight at JR.MW for years now.

But they act like these guys are courageous.
      Cotto & Canelo won't fight GGG at 160. I get it. Floyd Sr said himself, GGG is too big for his son at 154! Honestly, GGG could make 155, said before he'd fight Floyd at 154, the only guy he would fight at 154. But GGG shouldn't have to fight anyone below 160 where he owns most the titles. Cotto will never fight GGG period. Canelo might if they could get him at 155, but these guys should show some character, ballz & machismo, and fight GGG at 160 for the Middleweight titles, or drop theirs in the trash, move on and quit taking about Golovkin. It's wise anyway because both guys get what the last 21 fighters got against GGG.

Comment

I am being more devils advocate here.

They will defend this Canelo move, but if GGG drags Ward to 161, then they will scream, scream, scream.

I'm screen shooting each and every one of them, so if it happens, I'm gonna say STFU.
        Dude you're fantasizing. Ward hasn't weighed 161 since the Olympics. You're taking up space.

Comment

• Why are some people spazzing out over this thread? Canelo is not a middleweight as he has not fought at 160 lbs, he's a big jr. middleweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
            Canelo the A side

350k with angulo and 300k with lara
            What's the A side going to do about the rule book? In a mandatory fight both boxers must agree..

GGG about to have a free belt.. GGG eyes should now be on WBO belt , his going to get the WBC belt without fighting for it..

Comment

• Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
              Cotto & Canelo won't fight GGG at 160. I get it. Floyd Sr said himself, GGG is too big for his son at 154! Honestly, GGG could make 155, said before he'd fight Floyd at 154, the only guy he would fight at 154. But GGG shouldn't have to fight anyone below 160 where he owns most the titles. Cotto will never fight GGG period. Canelo might if they could get him at 155, but these guys should show some character, ballz & machismo, and fight GGG at 160 for the Middleweight titles, or drop theirs in the trash, move on and quit taking about Golovkin. It's wise anyway because both guys get what the last 21 fighters got against GGG.
              Canelo is a fraud!

Comment

Canelo is a fraud!
                What happened to your "Hispanic boogieman"signature ****?? Fckng coward, you got scared you were going to get banned like your daddy Barcham? You clearly have an agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                  Why are some people spazzing out over this thread? Canelo is not a middleweight as he has not fouwhatght at 160 lbs, he's a big jr. middleweight.
                  Canelo is quite litterally fighting for a MW title. His last 4 fights have been MW.

There is no such thing as a 155 division.

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
                  Dude you're fantasizing. Ward hasn't weighed 161 since the Olympics. You're taking up space.
                  Why do people respond to one comment, out of context of an entire thread. You don't have a clue what context I made this in.

That's my point dumbass. GGG hasn't fought at 155 since before that.

My point is, if these people are fine with Canelo doing this, then they should be fine with Ward getting done the same way

Comment

• I acquiesced a request to change it, because it offended someone

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                    What happened to your "Hispanic boogieman"signature ****?? Fckng coward, you got scared you were going to get banned like your daddy Barcham? You clearly have an agenda.
                    Wait, you think it's racist, but you want me to bring it back.

Well to be honest, someone asked me to change it. I won't say who, but because I'm not racist, I don't have an agenda, I acquiesced the request.

I meant it as a needling type of joke, but someone was polite enough to speak to me on a man to man level.

I have no issue admitting when I may of stepped over a line.

Comment

• Watch the WBC help Canelo if he wins this belt over Cotto , By saying its no longer a mandatory fight this will force GGG team to comedown to 155 since by law in a mandatory fight you can NOT force a catch wight
                      Last edited by 285Kid; 10-22-2015, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X