Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Rejects Fighting Golovkin, Unless at 155-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told you !! Canelo never going to fight GGG if he wins !!!but at lease Cotto will fight GGG at 157

Comment

• Canelo always been a pusy!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post
        Well, GGG is ready for Chavez and Froch @168, but has to be @164 for Ward Doe!

Man up Khazakscan't
        Why do people repeat this same lie. No one offered Ward a Catchweight.

And Ward is in another two divisions away from GGG.

Canelo weighs the same.

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
        I told you !! Canelo never going to fight GGG if he wins !!!but at lease Cotto will fight GGG at 157
        Cotto would be wise to not fight GGG

Comment

• I am one of the few boxing fans here that can say "I agree with this Catchweights demands from Canelo/Cotto to GGG".... YES I SAID IT!!! I Agree with the CW's!!!. Why? Just becuase, (PLEASE READ).... Cotto was subject to Catchweight demands from Pacquiao and had to accept just to get that HUGE MONEY FIGHT!!!(Cotto WAS the b-side against Manny).... Canelo has also been subject to Catchweghts by Floyd and had to accept the catchweight to get a HUGE Payday also (Canelo was the B-side). Everyone knows what happened to both Canelo and Cotto in those fights, THEY BOTH LOST AND OBVIOUSLY BOTH WERE AFFECTED BY DRAINING THOSE EXTRA POUNDS!!! The difference between GGG (B-side against Cotto/Canelo) and Cotto/Canelo back then is that both were already PPV Star fighters and still had to accept CW from Manny/Floyd. GGG at this moment is not a PPV Star nor brings money to Cotto's or Canelo's the negotiating table. GGG at this moment only brings the "media hype", a mandatory status and 100k PPV buys for a Half Price show. Now, everyone, think about what Cotto/Canelo had been through to reach to their stardom level and compare it to what GGG had been through. Not even remotely close when comparing. GGG should make the same sacrifices at least ONCE to get a big money fight or he can go back to fighting "John Does" on HBO for a few cents. GGG resume is in desperate needs of a "brand" opponent name and they said "154-168" anyone can get it. There should be no excuse either way from GGG's camp. (Thanks for reading)

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
            You proud to be a pu$$y bragging about getting forum users banned? Lol if that's the highlight of your life it's pretty ****ty
            LmFAO poor fck actually believes it means something!

Celebrating like he's attained some kind of award for calling 9-1-1 lmaO fckin hilarious!

Comment

• So by K2 or Sanchez saying no 154 or 168 can handle GGG MEANS that those fighters must and can only fight at 160 and no catchweights? Is this a new rule K2 has painted for the new GGG bandwagoners. You wonder why people criticized Top Rank and Pac for years because of the catchweight wonders!

Boxing's Twilight Zone again.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
                You guys realize that the Cotto/Canelo winner can dump the WBC belt and they will still be the Lineal champ??

... Oho: from the very beginning... And that Cotto may defend the "MW lineal title" against Floyd, at 147 if he chooses to... Elementary school knowledge level...

Comment

• Originally posted by nielon View Post
                  I am one of the few boxing fans here that can say "I agree with this Catchweights demands from Canelo/Cotto to GGG".... YES I SAID IT!!! I Agree with the CW's!!!. Why? Just becuase, (PLEASE READ).... Cotto was subject to Catchweight demands from Pacquiao and had to accept just to get that HUGE MONEY FIGHT!!!(Cotto WAS the b-side against Manny).... Canelo has also been subject to Catchweghts by Floyd and had to accept the catchweight to get a HUGE Payday also (Canelo was the B-side). Everyone knows what happened to both Canelo and Cotto in those fights, THEY BOTH LOST AND OBVIOUSLY BOTH WERE AFFECTED BY DRAINING THOSE EXTRA POUNDS!!! The difference between GGG (B-side against Cotto/Canelo) and Cotto/Canelo back then is that both were already PPV Star fighters and still had to accept CW from Manny/Floyd. GGG at this moment is not a PPV Star nor brings money to Cotto's or Canelo's the negotiating table. GGG at this moment only brings the "media hype", a mandatory status and 100k PPV buys for a Half Price show. Now, everyone, think about what Cotto/Canelo had been through to reach to their stardom level and compare it to what GGG had been through. Not even remotely close when comparing. GGG should make the same sacrifices at least ONCE to get a big money fight or he can go back to fighting "John Does" on HBO for a few cents. GGG resume is in desperate needs of a "brand" opponent name and they said "154-168" anyone can get it. There should be no excuse either way from GGG's camp. (Thanks for reading)
                  Very good points. great post. greenk coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBloodGod View Post
                    LmFAO poor fck actually believes it means something!

Celebrating like he's attained some kind of award for calling 9-1-1 lmaO fckin hilarious!
                    Yea - someday he hopes to be a prison snitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                      Glad to be of service. I doubt I will be around here much longer. The obvious hate from the usual direction is getting ridiculous. Maybe if GGG spent a couple of days in a tanning booth they would like him more, I don't know. Or he could change his name to something like Lamar.

Maybe I will start my own boxing board for those interested in actually discussing the news and events without the fan boy coloured glasses. A place for real fans of boxing to hang out.
                      I'll make my own boxing board! With blackjack and hookers!

Comment

Working...
                      X