No announcement yet.

How is this guy a legend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    Sorry but I don't see Hagler among Ali, Armstrong, Robinson and others.
    Dude, what the fuk are you on about?

Only Ali, Armstrong, Robinson and certified top 5 ATGs are considered legends now? You are talking about the absolute highest echelons of boxing history, that is not the criteria to become a legend.

Hagler is an ATG and he is a legend.

Comment

To the ones saying "hagler didn't move up". ffs, I don't feel like educating idiots today, but you don't know the Marvin Hagler story at all. Being middleweight champion meant everything to him! After being fuked around for God knows how many years, he finally achieved it and was never letting it go.

True warrior and great fighter. At his peak, he's competitive with all the great middleweights in history.

Comment

wow .

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Dude, what the fuk are you on about?

Only Ali, Armstrong, Robinson and certified top 5 ATGs are considered legends now? You are talking about the absolute highest echelons of boxing history, that is not the criteria to become a legend.

Hagler is an ATG and he is a legend.
          i cant see how anyone cant see this.

Comment

To the ones saying "hagler didn't move up". ffs, I don't feel like educating idiots today, but you don't know the Marvin Hagler story at all. Being middleweight champion meant everything to him! After being fuked around for God knows how many years, he finally achieved it and was never letting it go.

True warrior and great fighter. At his peak, he's competitive with all the great middleweights in history.
            Being undisputed middleweight champion means everything to Golovkin. So why are so many people insistent that he needs to move up?

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
              168 came about in 84. Stop lying.
              for a long time it was a dead division where it was considered that people 'hid' from middle or light heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Don't try to pass off Golovkin's garbage ass resume by slipping in Oscar's. Just Oscars cocaine and hookers resume alone pisses all over Golovkin's entire career.
                LMAO...this is very true...and to add...Hagler not being a legend is like McDonald's not serving Happy Meals...totally impossible...

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
                  Being undisputed middleweight champion means everything to Golovkin. So why are so many people insistent that he needs to move up?
                  I don't know. I'm not saying that so you're barking up the wrong tree.

But maybe it's because SMW didn't mean jack squat then and there was plenty of good fighters for Hagler to fight at MW then, more so than who there is for GGG to fight at MW now.

Comment

I don't know. I'm not saying that so you're barking up the wrong tree.

But maybe it's because SMW didn't mean jack squat then and there was plenty of good fighters for Hagler to fight at MW then, more so than who there is for GGG to fight at MW now.
                    If there were so many good fighters, why was he facing a guy who was 0-1 in his 35th fight? I can't even imagine the amount of flak GGG would get if his next fight is against a guy who is 0-1. Even after his 35th fight, it was 15 more before he finally got a chance. What you dudes fail to realize is that their situations are quite similar, except GGG wasn't fighting guys who had one fight, or 26 losses. GGG is fighting top ten middleweights and you dudes are saying he needs to move up because the division is weak. How come it's not, he's just that good?

Comment

No it's not. You guys just get all sensitive when a black boxer is criticized for the same thing you guys criticize someone for like GGG/DLH.
                      How'd you come to that conclusion so fast?

Comment

Working...
                      X