Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Mayweather lost weight between the weigh in an the fight night in Canelo fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    Something as simple as eating less salt from one day to the next can make you lose lbs in weight.
    But on all access Floyd was at that burger spot grubbing? let me guess, that was all for the show only. ?

Comment

• Originally posted by WSSD View Post
      so u're saying after the weigh in, floyd starve himself and didnt eat anything which is why he lost weight on the actual night? lol.
      No that's certainly not what I'm saying.

Comment

• I personally always felt that Floyd weighed more like 155ish on fight night. He's around 5'8" and isn't exactly petite in his build. He looked pretty close in weight to Maidana who of course is a little bit bulkier but also a little bit shorter. Manny is around 150 in the ring and is noticeably shorter than Mayweather so I have kind of a hard time believing they are the same weight come fight night.

Comment

Well if that's the case how is his fight night weight lower than his weigh in ?
          How many fights did he come in weighing less than his actual weighs in? Curious, and my guess to that question is because he prioritizes coming in light and it's around his walk around weight, look at the 30 day weigh ins.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            No that's certainly not what I'm saying.
            There's pictures of Floyd with a McDonald's baggy, there's footage of Floyd grubbing out late night at the burger spot. Now u're telling me eating less salt can make a person lose weight.??? Them Micky d's fries is full of salt! Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Tails View Post
              I personally always felt that Floyd weighed more like 155ish on fight night. He's around 5'8" and isn't exactly petite in his build. He looked pretty close in weight to Maidana who of course is a little bit bulkier but also a little bit shorter. Manny is around 150 in the ring and is noticeably shorter than Mayweather so I have kind of a hard time believing they are the same weight come fight night.
              You have to take into consideration Pacquiao's legs which are noticeably thicker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                How many fights did he come in weighing less than his actual weighs in? Curious, and my guess to that question is because he prioritizes coming in light and it's around his walk around weight, look at the 30 day weigh ins.
                Bro, just stop. Had his been any other fighter u would be all over it! But since it's Floyd your trying to justify it.

Comment

You have to take into consideration Pacquiao's legs which are noticeably thicker.
                  lololololololol

Comment

Bro, just stop. Had his been any other fighter u would be all over it! But since it's Floyd your trying to justify it.
                    What am I trying to justify exactly? The records speak for itself, you would have to argue that all unofficial weights/ 30 day weigh ins are fabricated, which would make you look like a bigger clown than you already are.

Comment

What am I trying to justify exactly? The records speak for itself, you would have to argue that all unofficial weights/ 30 day weigh ins are fabricated, which would make you look like a bigger clown than you already are.
                      Again, if this was any other fighter losing weigh on fight night compare to his weigh in, u would be all over this post.

Comment

Working...
                      X