Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Mayweather lost weight between the weigh in an the fight night in Canelo fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac turds don't understand that peoples weight can go up and down from day to day. Do we need anymore confirmation that this is the dumbest fanbase in boxing?

I guess they think what goes into the toilet doesn't weigh anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSSD View Post
      Again, if this was any other fighter losing weigh on fight night compare to his weigh in, u would be all over this post.
      You're an idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Pac turds don't understand that peoples weight can go up and down from day to day. Do we need anymore confirmation that this is the dumbest fanbase in boxing?

I guess they think what goes into the toilet doesn't weigh anything.
        lololololololol

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          How many fights did he come in weighing less than his actual weighs in? Curious, and my guess to that question is because he prioritizes coming in light and it's around his walk around weight, look at the 30 day weigh ins.
          The canelo fight! I believe canelo is the biggest fighter Floyd has fought correct?

So u don't find it strange that against a "bigger" fighter, Floyd decided to lose weight for it? Lol

There was suppose to be a 20lbs difference, I sure as I hell don't see it.

This is another attempt from Floyd to make his win seem more spectacular.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            You're an idiot
            The truth hurts I know. It's ok, call me an idiot for all I care lol. Whatever makes u feel better my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Maxi makes a thread saying weights from Showtime and HBO shouldn't be believed, but he's one of the people that uses them to argue Canelo is bigger than Golovkin on fight night.
              It's a sign that he's not very bright... I was thinking the same thing when I read this thread. If you're going to discredit fight night weigh ins for one then you must discredit them for all boxers. That won't stop Maxi though, he'll tell you his eyes tell him which weights are right lol

Comment

• I can't believe this thread has gone on for so long... Mayweather's weight!

Comment

• Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                  There's pictures of Floyd with a McDonald's baggy, there's footage of Floyd grubbing out late night at the burger spot. Now u're telling me eating less salt can make a person lose weight.??? Them Micky d's fries is full of salt! Haha
                  No that's also not what I'm saying, at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    I can't believe this thread has gone on for so long... Mayweather's weight!
                    As a Floyd fan its a fair argument as mayweather later career 150, doesn't pass the eye test in comparison to his early career 150....

Mayweather hid his weight, and in those fights he appeared massively bigger so the question must be asked

Comment

• Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
                      As a Floyd fan its a fair argument as mayweather later career 150, doesn't pass the eye test in comparison to his early career 150....

Mayweather hid his weight, and in those fights he appeared massively bigger so the question must be asked
                      atleast u keeping it real. i can respect that.

Comment

Working...
                      X