Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Postol Shocker, Knocks Out Lucas Matthysse For WBC Belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
    Victor "The Pistol" Postol had a great strategie for Matthysse but with that clinching-style i will never become a fan of his. Upset of the year so far against one of my favorite fighters!
    I hate that too but it was also Mathyesse clinching everytime he got inside in a disadvantaged way. The clicnhes were 50-50.

Comment

• I did predict it would be competitive, but I didn't see that coming. After the 2nd clinch warning came, Matthysse turned it up, I think a bit too much, he ended up sapping himself a little bit and Postol capitalized by landing a few very good body shots (in the 8th?) - after that it seemed like Matthysse's pace slowed down just enough for Postol to work more effectively. Postol was very poised all the way through in what was a very energetic fight for the most part, and showed to be in very good shape.

Very good win.

I don't think Matthysse couldn't have continued, I think the eye injury he felt was legit and it was just one of those decisions made for the longevity of his career and health - Lucas has never shown signs of wanting to quit; he came back hard against Garcia and Molina.

Comment

• Matthyse went for broke in the 7th and hit him with a great punch. When they Postol didn't go down it broke him mentally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malgus View Post
          I hope that goddamn pencil necked Ukranian sissy dies in his sleep tonight,

I bet all the Slav knob slobbers loved that s**t even though they think Mayweather fights like a sissy. Damn hypocrites. Jab, hold, run, .
          I hope you will choke with yor sperm in your throat one night

Comment

• Some people think his eye got all clinched into a kayo.

Comment

• I hate Garcia, but this brings back the sweet memories of the biggest hype-job of the decade

Comment

• Congrats to Postol. Thats a very good win for him. As for Matthysse, he could really be done this time around. Hopefully he doesnt keep fighting on and damage himself too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
                  I hate Garcia, but this brings back the sweet memories of the biggest hype-job of the decade

When Garcia loses, everyone will bring up remembering he was a cherry picker and got a ton of gift decisions and how it shouldn't come as a surprise that he lost to this guy so badly.

Comment

• It was shocking to see Matthysse get KO'd, but what was even more of a shocker was the fact that he quit & admitted it!!! Matthysse practically stopped fighting in the 8th & 9th round & it was as if he was waiting to get hit with something good to have an excuse to quit & it came in the 10th whe he got hit & did a good imitation of Calderón when he took a knee against Segura &didn't get up(& also admitted that he could have gotten up but didn't)
                    Last edited by Tomasio; 10-04-2015, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• Matty flat out quit gave up went out like a wimp

Bearcat has been saying for years that mini Matty is just not very good. Keep in mind Maidana has beaten Mini Matty 4 times at home that is why they never fought as a pro. matty is far overhyped because Mini matty is not black but the small dwarf is quite average as losses to Devon and bradley and Garcia and now Postol proves. Put the dwarf matty back in santa' sleigh. enough of this matty is great crap. Bearcat out.

Comment

Working...
                      X